Hi...ok I just paid for the full version and now I want to assign contacts. The thing is it seems although I have a small contact list in the contacts icon these are really the ones I wish to use but on the b buzz it tells me to add contact buy when I like search for one to just add on...it can't find....when I already have them. It does not show the full contact list on the buzz bit..

That means like the contact would be dupliacted cos I can't see any more contacts only like there on buzz. .

So would have two of the same names and would have to start like again adding on their details from my proper contact list then probably delete it.

Can't see why buzz needs me to make a new contact when there's already a contact list....but it somehow does not let me use it etc...

Thanks.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by dm4nn; 02-17-11 at 07:25 PM.
    02-17-11 07:18 PM
    Anyone please ?. Thanks .....just wondering if you need to make a separate contacts .list with buzz application....thanks...x.

02-18-11 04:23 AM
    Im not sure if that is what your already describing your post is a little confusing. There are two ways to add BeBuzz notificatyions to contacts

1) In BeBuzz select add contact and then you should be able to search for the contact to add (Presume this is what you're trying)

2) In your main contacts list scroll to the contact you want to add a BeBuzz notification too and then using the menu button there is an option to "Add BeBuzz Notification"

Hope that helps

mrbjr likes this.
    02-18-11 05:45 AM
    Anyone please ?. Thanks .....just wondering if you need to make a separate contacts .list with buzz application....thanks...x.

Definitely a super confusing post. I have a torch and bebuzz as well and can confirm that you do not require a second contact list or entry. Can you try to be a little more clear?
    02-18-11 07:40 AM
    I had this problem and I just discovered why it does it. Basically whatever email you used for bebuzz has to be the ones your contacts are currently syncing to. Go through bebuzz and see what contacts are actually showing up. Then go to your actual contact list and take note that the ones showing up on bebuzz all have the same sync email. The ones not showing up won't have the same email.

05-24-11 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD