For about a week now my BBs keyboard has been acting up. When I press the N it repeats itself, for example I press it once and it types "nnn". The Enter key is nuts, if I put my fingers anywhere near the key it presses it, I don't even have to press the key it just hits enter without me pressing it (I hope this is making sense). If I put my finger on top of the key it starts hitting enter, but I'm just touching it! Sometimes it even gets stuck, but the key hasn't been pressed.

I opened up my BB yesterday just to make sure there was no dirty underneath the keys so it's not that. What could it be?
    02-17-11 01:28 PM
    I have the same problem, except my "a" key is the culprit. My enter key is just as sensitive to touch.

Any idea what could be the cause? I'll probably have take my device in for repairs though, before my warranty expires.
    06-10-11 02:00 PM
    i have the same problem my bb sends emails before i finish typing!!!! help please!!
    06-11-11 12:49 PM
    I've sent my phone in for repairs on Sunday, and was notified that my device is ready for collection today, so as soon as I fetch it, I'll ask what the problem was/is, if it hasn't been replaced.
    06-14-11 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD