I'm having trouble receiving Facebook notifications. They simply do not come through anymore. They stopped when I reinstalled Facebook. I have tried reinstalling Facebook and a battery pull but nothing has worked.

Thanks.
    02-16-11 05:32 PM
    Do you have FB notifications turned on in FB Options?
    02-16-11 05:36 PM
    The best thing to do is log out of facebook and log back in, you may receive a msg that says that the push notifications are not working at the moment and once its working again you will receive your notifications again. Its a very annoying thing going on with FB and BB and I think we've come to accept this flaw
    02-16-11 05:37 PM
    It seems to be working again. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Positive Climb; 02-16-11 at 06:23 PM.
    02-16-11 06:02 PM
    The best thing to do is log out of facebook and log back in, you may receive a msg that says that the push notifications are not working at the moment and once its working again you will receive your notifications again. Its a very annoying thing going on with FB and BB and I think we've come to accept this flaw
    I second this. It's usually the fix until you stop getting them again, but we'll have to live with it until an update comes around that fixes it.
    02-16-11 07:09 PM
    I have had the same problem for the last week. I only just realized because I was getting some notifications, just not the ones when friends would comment on my status. I will try logging out & back in & see if that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-11 04:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD