Hi all,

I have downloaded 2 separate message popup apps and neither will popup incoming emails in OS 6. I do get popups for SMSs however. The two apps are Message Prevue and Bepopup. Does anyone have a clue why this is happening? I have a gmail, a hotmail, and an Outlook account on my 9700.

Thanks in advance,

Thomas
    02-14-11 03:55 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull after installing such apps and configured them properly?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-11 07:01 PM
    I never could get Berry Popup to work from Bellshare. Prior to using Berry Popup, I used Aerize Alerts, so I thought I would give that a try, and sure enough... it workks great. Out of all the Bellshare apps I use, Berry popup is the only one I haven't been able to get it to work with OS 6 on my 9700. And it looks like its one of the few they haven't updated to work with OS 6. I also tried Peek-a-who (they changed their name, I just can't remember it), and that worked too. I just prefered Aerize Alerts because they also showed pictures in their preview screen. Its available in the CrackBerry App store....and it works great with OS 6

ItPosted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

02-14-11 07:09 PM
    Do all settings then battery pull i personly don't go through all the taking the battery off i just hold alt+aA+del till it restarts.

02-14-11 07:10 PM
    02-14-11 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD