Since Theme Builder 6 is still in beta, it's probably best I call this a beta as well. You will notice a few quirky behaviors, such as certain bottom-banner icons being cut-off. I have no control over this, so we can just hope it gets cleaned up in the official Theme Builder 6 release.

FOPPA20 for OS6 FEATURES:

Hidden dock activated by clicking the up arrow in the bottom banner.
    - Shows apps 1-6
    - Escape key hides the dock

Four top banner application buttons:
    - Time > Calendar
    - Notifications > Messages
    - Two user defined (apps 7 and 8)

Three built-in hot keys:
    - Space bar launches QuickLaunch or ShortcutMe
    - $ key launches SMS
    - 0 (zero) key launches profiles

OS6 default menus, transitions and icons.

Large notifications area to hold all the stuff going in there nowadays.

This theme should work well on other OS6-based 480x360 devices.

Battery pull is recommended.

Thanks to lak611 for the screenshot

Download: Foppa20 for OS6 OTA

Let me know if you have any issues or questions and I'll do what I can.

Enjoy!

If you enjoy this theme, please consider donating:
    Last edited by Foppa_21; 03-21-11 at 08:57 PM.
    lonestar1135, LMaks, jlb21 and 9 others like this.
    02-13-11 10:31 AM
    Love your themes!!

Foppa_21 and skfreak like this.
    02-13-11 10:36 AM
    Awesome! Thanks man!
    Last edited by ench18; 02-13-11 at 10:39 AM.
    02-13-11 10:36 AM
    Foppa_21 likes this.
    02-13-11 10:39 AM
    My fave so far! I get the lower edge of the temp badge in BeWeather cut off juuuust a little bit...
    02-13-11 12:22 PM
    Congratulations, fantastic theme, but if you agree to make two changes, click on the clock opens the calendar, I would open the watch, and then clicking on the top center opening messages, would open the hidden today. What do you think? Thank you for your attention.
    02-13-11 03:35 PM
    your themes rock! seriously...thanks!
    02-13-11 08:09 PM
    02-13-11 08:20 PM
    Thx for the screen shots andyahs and ench18. I always like seeing my themes in action.
    Last edited by Foppa_21; 02-13-11 at 10:21 PM.
    jlb21 likes this.
    02-13-11 09:54 PM
    Just noticed something, is it normal for the battery to indicate its charging when on the home screen. In other screens, it indicated its charging but on the homescreen, it doesn't. I'm noticing it in a few themes I have. Perhaps it just my device. I have batteryex on my homescreen and it indicates my phone is charging, but the native battery icon doesn't on the homescreen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-11 10:17 PM
    Just noticed something, is it normal for the battery to indicate its charging when on the home screen. In other screens, it indicated its charging but on the homescreen, it doesn't. I'm noticing it in a few themes I have. Perhaps it just my device. I have batteryex on my homescreen and it indicates my phone is charging, but the native battery icon doesn't on the homescreen.
    In theory, yes the battery icon should let you know when it's charging. I think this can be chalked up to the quirky behavior of the beta version of Theme Builder 6. I could swear I've even seen the battery icon look different on different phones running the same theme. Who knows. Maybe that's why they call it beta.
    02-13-11 10:23 PM
    Thx for the screen shots andyahs and ench18. I always like seeing my themes in action.
    I'll be rockin this theme for a long time man! Thanks a bunch for sharing your awesome work.
    02-13-11 11:29 PM
    In theory, yes the battery icon should let you know when it's charging. I think this can be chalked up to the quirky behavior of the beta version of Theme Builder 6. I could swear I've even seen the battery icon look different on different phones running the same theme. Who knows. Maybe that's why they call it beta.
    Ok, I thought it was me only noticing it. Thought I bring it up or mention it because it was mentioned before, (at least to my knowledge). Regardless, this is an excellent theme and loving it.

02-14-11 01:30 AM
    Great theme downloaded the OS6 version.

How do I get it to show calendar items, messages, text in the "big open space"

Currently I am not seeing anything onscreen. (So I dunno i guess it doesnt have today or even hidden today)

Any assistance would be great
    02-14-11 04:54 AM
    How do I get it to show calendar items, messages, text in the "big open space." Currently I am not seeing anything onscreen. (So I dunno i guess it doesnt have today or even hidden today)
    My understanding is that hidden today does not work for custom buttons, such as my calendar and messages buttons in the top banner. Apparently this is a quirk with the beta version of Theme Builder v6. My expectation in that this will be "fixed" in the official release. Until then, my OS6 themes will be "Zen" only, meaning no hidden today.
    02-14-11 09:26 AM
    Ok thanks sir
    02-14-11 04:24 PM
    Really like this one thanks! Keep up the good work.

02-14-11 07:08 PM
    YES!!! another one. thank you!!
    02-15-11 08:50 AM
    I'm luvin this one. Thanks a lot.

02-15-11 12:22 PM

What is a icon which is appered in top bar? May it seems like a flower. What fuction app?

02-16-11 06:43 AM
    What is a icon which is appered in top bar? May it seems like a flower. What fuction app?

The name of the App is "RunningIcon". It just tells you how many apps are running in the background.
    02-16-11 07:10 AM
    Just uploaded a new version of Foppa20 that I think fixes the cut-off alarm icon and possible the missing charging battery bolt (if yours was missing). I'd love to see a screenshot of the alarm icon if it is indeed fixed. Thanks!
    02-16-11 04:47 PM
    Just uploaded a new version of Foppa20 that I think fixes the cut-off alarm icon and possible the missing charging battery bolt (if yours was missing). I'd love to see a screenshot of the alarm icon if it is indeed fixed. Thanks!
    Looks good!!

Foppa_21 likes this.
    02-16-11 05:07 PM
    Hey, beautiful beautiful theme! Just out of curiosity, could you make this or something similar to this for the 8530? People in the 8530 forums saw a pic of your theme and are wanting it! Thanks! Aj64

02-16-11 09:25 PM
    Fabulous theme! I love the simplicity and smaller icons!
    My only issue I am struggling with is the message notification. Let me try to explain....I am having trouble distinguishing when a message comes in if it is either an sms or email. The little yellow folder lights up, but when I click on that area I only see emails. I do have this set up in options so that my texts and mails don't all merge into one as this gets messy having 4 different email addresses merging into one.
    Any suggestions?

02-19-11 03:10 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD