Just downloaded Starbucks mobile and I can't figure out how to get "pay" button to appear. Anyone can help here?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-11 07:13 PM
    Run the App. Press Menu and select Payment Trial. Click "Get Started." The Pay button will appear on your screen.
    02-12-11 08:10 PM
    Thanks. It worked.

02-12-11 08:55 PM
    Any idea how to get the app other than thru their text/link? Its now telling me my phone is unsupported yet I've had it on there, and used it, before..
    02-15-11 11:23 PM
    I don't know anywhere else to get it, but if I did, I'd be afraid to try it. It'd be too easy for someone to load up a fake that looked like the app, but swiped your account information. I saw your other posts. I hope you can get a solution from Starbucks.

One more thought: are you using the BlackBerry Browser? Do you have it set to emulate BlackBerry? Even though you are downloading from a text link, it is possible the app is reading your browser settings and being fooled into thinking the device is something else.
    02-16-11 06:45 AM
    Someone posted the direct download link for the .jad so I was able to download the app that way and it seems to be running fine.
    02-17-11 05:22 PM
    Still a no-go on the Bold 9650. And their website says it is compatible with the Bold 9650.
    03-23-11 05:54 PM
    It is compatible with the Bold 9650. I use it on mine. What problem are you having?

03-23-11 05:57 PM
    To download Starbucks Card Mobile go to Starbucks Card Mobile
    03-23-11 06:36 PM
    With OS6 it does not come up as compatable via the Starbucks site, however you can use the direct download link to operate it: http://mobilecarddownload.starbucks....MobileCard.jad
    cigarmapa and chartung like this.
    03-23-11 06:47 PM
    Got mine to load. But it tells me to hit "pay" and then a barcode will appear. Nothing happens. Everything is the same as the previous version.
    I'll ask the barista next time I'm at SB and ask them how to pay with it.
    03-24-11 11:14 AM
    Got mine to load. But it tells me to hit "pay" and then a barcode will appear. Nothing happens.
    Hmm, that is weird. Mine works fine so I'm not sure what to tell you other than good luck! And hopefully the manager there can help you.
    03-24-11 11:25 PM
    They scan that barcode to pay for it.
    03-26-11 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD