02-10-11 09:42 PM
    Its not the greatest case, mine lasted about a month before it started falling apart. But it is worth $10 for sure
    02-11-11 02:13 AM
    Have had mine for several months without issue.

Probably gonna sell it though since I got a different case and can't use it now.
    02-11-11 02:24 AM
    I like the design and appearance. But like many others have reported, it delaminates or falls apart with normal use.
    02-11-11 02:50 AM
    I like mine. Had since day one. Only issue was it took several weeks to loosen up. Until then I had to use both hands to put device in and take out. This case will not work if you have anything installed on your phone except a screen protector.
    02-11-11 06:16 AM
    That case is a piece of crap. The glue they used is pathetic. Very unhappy with it. But at least it only leaves 2 vulnerable areas to be damaged on the phone.
    02-11-11 06:54 PM
    As state above... the flap and top edges are all glued rather than stitched. After 3 months mine started coming apart along the glued edges. I may take mine to a shoe repair shop and have them stitch all around the flap and top edges.
    02-12-11 08:59 AM
    Had mine for about 4 months. Loved it at first, but the darn thing started falling apart. I've used super glue to keep it functional for the past couple of months. I broke the clip off of last week, and have decided to go with another type of holster.
    02-12-11 09:08 AM
    Its not the greatest case, mine lasted about a month before it started falling apart. But it is worth $10 for sure
    I bought mine the day my phone arrived but I paid $50 so I was ripped off for sure!! I've had it a month and so far it hasn't fallen apart nor does it show any wear at all.

$10 is a deal!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-11 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD