I get ESPN alerts sent to my phone for certain teams. When I receive an update, I want the "Da-da-da, da-da-da" tone to play. Not the full SportsCenter theme, just that short part.

I've tried stealing the MP3s of the actual Sportscenter song and editing them, but it doesn't sound right because there is still the background noise, or even the background music.

In some cases, I can't get the sound loud enough to my liking BEFORE adding it to my phone, without distorting the audio. I found a TSN SportsCentre intro on YouTube where the "da-da-da" part at the beginning was by itself, but the loudness of it pales in comparison to other ringtones that I have.

Anyone got any ideas?
    02-09-11 12:28 PM
    I get ESPN alerts sent to my phone for certain teams. When I receive an update, I want the "Da-da-da, da-da-da" tone to play. Not the full SportsCenter theme, just that short part.

I've tried stealing the MP3s of the actual Sportscenter song and editing them, but it doesn't sound right because there is still the background noise, or even the background music.

In some cases, I can't get the sound loud enough to my liking BEFORE adding it to my phone, without distorting the audio. I found a TSN SportsCentre intro on YouTube where the "da-da-da" part at the beginning was by itself, but the loudness of it pales in comparison to other ringtones that I have.

Anyone got any ideas?
    E-mail me @ [email protected], I made one a long time ago and it sounds great, I've sent it to all my buddies and they love it too...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-11 12:45 PM
    Just e-mailed you!
    02-09-11 01:06 PM
    That Espn alert is actually in the Ringtones section on this site.

crackberry.com/ringtone/by/title/espn
    02-09-11 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD