Got my torch back in october. I came from an iphone. While the att rep tried his best to sell me another iphone, I explained that in my opinion the iphone had become too game oriented and I wanted something that I could browse the web if I needed but mainly to manage my emailing better. Anyways, I couldn't be happier with my torch. I purchased the otterbox case with the phone and absolutely hated it. I took that back and got the agf grt case. I was extremely happy with the agf case but would have liked something with a little less bulk. I was in best buy the other day and purchased their platinum case for the torch. It came with a spring holster and case. I am quite pleased with the quality of the case. Everything clips in tight and the top piece is secure. The case itself reminds me of the seidio case in texture and design. The holster has the magnet in it to sleep and wake the phone. Just wanted to pass along my thoughts...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-11 10:43 PM
    I also hated the Otterbox. Went to the AGF case, but disliked the bulk. Could you provide a link to this product? Best Buy's web site navigation blows.
    02-08-11 10:57 PM
    I also hated the Otterbox. Went to the AGF case, but disliked the bulk. Could you provide a link to this product? Best Buy's web site navigation blows.
    http://m.bestbuy.com/m/b/product/detail.jsp?skuId=1587097&pid=1218270599010&st=blac lberry+torch&ev=prodView&scr=search&cp=1&sc=Global

02-08-11 11:03 PM
    here's a better picture for the Platinum Series for he Torch
    02-08-11 11:09 PM
    Not available at Best Buy Canada ...

- R.
    02-08-11 11:55 PM
    You came out great with this. I have one too.. I also ordered a seidio surface and they are identical I mean the ONLY thing different about these 2 cases and holsters are the names on them.. But I couldn't find it in white in bestbuy. It is a great case and it is durable.. I broke one of the clips on the bottom but it didn't affect the case any as far as staying on the phone.
    The other upside is.. Its 20 bucks cheaper then the seidio case

02-09-11 12:07 AM
    One of things I noticed, since I have been using the holster, when I get a text message and take the phone out of the holster it automatically open up and scrolls the the bottom of the conversation. Same with auto opening email. Makes it nice because for so long it would always open txt conversations up in the middle. Plus after getting used to typing with the agf case and dealing with the lip on the bottom of the screen it's like I have a brand new phone! Haha

02-09-11 12:40 AM
    Not available at Best Buy Canada ...

- R.
    You can always buy it online from here its cheaper and free shipping within US and Canada

$24.95 Black Platinum Series Case for BlackBerry Torch 9800 - Free Shipping
    02-09-11 02:09 AM
    Actually the platinum series case from best buy is made by seidio in the same factory and is all the same except for the names on it. Pretty sweet deal I think and saves you a little bit of money at the same time. I've had mine on my torch since the beginning of december and hate to admit it but I have dropped the phone a few times but case held strong, protected phone, and has not popped off at all since I put it on. I was weary of any cases for the phone after reading about all the failures of other cases popping off randomly or breaking to the point of being useless. I even kept my receipt and the sticker on over the magnet in case I had to take it back but still no issues. Sleep feature works great and I love having phone ring and vibrate when holstered so I have vibrating alerts while driving or in loud places where I may not hear my notifiers. In all its a really sweet case and I can't believe i forgot to post this up for people to see on cb but when I first got it best buy didn't have it on their online page as a listed item. Hope you enjoy yours like I do mine

02-09-11 05:34 AM
    Wow just bought this case and it is much better than the otterbox I had. The face plate broke on that case and this design seems much better and less bulky

02-18-11 06:50 PM
    That case appears to be identical to the case I purchased at Office Depot and carries the INCIPIO name. Excellent case, less bulky than any competitor. The model at O.D. however does not have the spring clip case, but is cheaper than the BestBuy one. Personally, I don't need the spring case and the phone fits well in the OEM holster with the case on, a big plus for me.
    02-24-11 07:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD