I have followed all the steps to un-nuking my blackberry from http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry but then when its finally about to be done its just ends off by "reconnecting to JVM" and its unable to connect with my device forcing my to cancel the whole process. What should I do pleassseeee

I even have a big pic of it! Anybody educated on this process I could really use help here. Thank You!

02-07-11 01:33 AM
    Try running the loader.exe with your phone plugged in without its battery.

Once it goes to the reconnecting JVM plug your battery back
    02-07-11 01:36 AM
    Try running the loader.exe with your phone plugged in without its battery.

Once it goes to the reconnecting JVM plug your battery back
    already done it
    02-07-11 01:41 AM
    ***bump***
    02-07-11 02:46 PM
    ***bump***
    From the Posting Rules & Guidelines: * Bumping

This refers to posting with the deliberate intention to either pad your post count or to keep a thread 'hot' so it appears at the top of the forum. Bumping can sometimes be useful, but you must wait three days from the original post to bump the thread. Only one bump is allowed per thread per user. CrackBerry.com's moderator�s reserve the right to delete useless �bumps� at their discretion.
    02-07-11 02:51 PM
    From the Posting Rules & Guidelines: * Bumping

This refers to posting with the deliberate intention to either pad your post count or to keep a thread 'hot' so it appears at the top of the forum. Bumping can sometimes be useful, but you must wait three days from the original post to bump the thread. Only one bump is allowed per thread per user. CrackBerry.com's moderator�s reserve the right to delete useless �bumps� at their discretion.
    Oh i'm sorry i didn't know you can do that in this forum...And I am by no means trying to make this a "Hot" thread... I just really needed help on this since I have not been able to come across any solutions for this type of problem through research or the experience of anyone else... I would appreciate any help from anyone educated on this problem...
    02-08-11 01:01 PM
    im having the same issue for months and no help
    02-09-11 04:08 PM
    try popping in the battery before the connecting to JVM starts.
    And load in a lower OS.
    I just did it 5 mins back and it worked for me.
    9800 torch, this error occured to me when i was installing 448.
    Try to be in 228
    02-15-11 11:45 AM
    i'm stuck on this part too and popping the battery back in didn't work
    ole32 likes this.
    08-17-11 11:51 AM
    Que tal amigo !! me gustaria saber si pudiste solucionar este problema ya que pues yo tengo el mismo, ya le he hecho de todo y nada me funciona simpre queda en el letroro de tu imagen !! si me puedes ayudar te agradeceria grandemnete un abrazo y gracias
    I have followed all the steps to un-nuking my blackberry from http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry but then when its finally about to be done its just ends off by "reconnecting to JVM" and its unable to connect with my device forcing my to cancel the whole process. What should I do pleassseeee

I even have a big pic of it! Anybody educated on this process I could really use help here. Thank You!

Click to view quoted image
    04-17-12 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD