So, I'm having problems signing in my App World (app) on my Torch. Each time I sign in, it says "An error has occurred, please try again later". Is anyone else having this problem? What must I do?! I can't download any apps because of this.
    02-06-11 01:11 PM
    Try downloading the most version of Blackberry App World.
    02-06-11 01:19 PM
    Try downloading the most version of Blackberry App World.
    I uninstalled and reinstalled and still it doesn't work. It's the recent version.
    02-06-11 01:41 PM
    Have you tried the old standby? Hold down ALT then type R-S-T then reconnect to appworld. Might help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-11 02:06 PM
    Have you tried the old standby? Hold down ALT then type R-S-T then reconnect to appworld. Might help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Also tried it and it doesn't work. :/ Is there anyway the Desktop Manager where I can connect it for it to fix it??
    02-06-11 02:27 PM
    Are you running version 2.1.0.39?
    02-06-11 04:48 PM
    02-06-11 04:50 PM
    Are you running version 2.1.0.39?

Yes, I'm running that one and that's the link where I downloaded it from and STILL it is NOT working.
    02-06-11 04:57 PM
    Did you reboot your device after installing it? If that does not work, AT&T may be your next step?
    02-06-11 05:06 PM
    torch, just upgraded to OS 450.
    Downloaded newest version of app world.
    I can log in OK. but it tells me that I need to "verify network connections,and try again"
    Did battery pull, still gives me same message.
    maybe it's the new OS?
    02-06-11 05:46 PM
    Did you reboot your device after installing it? If that does not work, AT&T may be your next step?

Rebooted and still nothing.
    02-06-11 06:28 PM
    Do you try to log in when your downloading something or do you go to MyWorld?
    02-06-11 06:29 PM
    Do you try to log in when your downloading something or do you go to MyWorld?
    I do both and both ask me for my email and password and when I write them and click login, the error comes up.
    02-06-11 06:39 PM
    Hm.. I've had that happen to me before too. I went to MyWorld, on Wifi with full Wifi and I got it to work. Are you trying through Wifi or your data plan?
    02-06-11 06:42 PM
    Hm.. I've had that happen to me before too. I went to MyWorld, on Wifi with full Wifi and I got it to work. Are you trying through Wifi or your data plan?
    My data plan... The thing is a lot of my apps need upgrades and if this error keeps coming up I can't update them.
    02-06-11 06:50 PM
    Trying using Wifi instead of your data plan. I understand that, and that would be really frustrating. I hope using wifi helped you like it helped me, if not. Try some battery pulls and maybe it will eventually work again. Who knows..
    02-06-11 07:02 PM
    Please tell me you found a solution ???
    When I type in username and password to apps world (latest version) and I have reset password about 10times - I get a error message "an error has occurred please try again later "

Please help !!!
    02-10-11 03:56 PM
    Does anyone know how to fix this? i can find a lot of threads asking for help but none have the solution.
    06-10-11 07:47 PM
    I'm having the same problem. i don't have signal here and wont have it for 2 weeks. i do have wi-fi but app world wont open without the data. is there any way to buy apps from app world with only a data connection? when i browse to appworld and get to the purchase option it says i have to use the appworld application on my phone. its a endless circle.
    06-12-11 01:37 PM
    I dont have any problems with my app world either but i work for att and i had a customer with the issue and from this link here I found out that all you need to do is check you clock settings and make sure that its automatic and that you are in the correct time zone

Hope This Helps for anyone with this continuing issue
    07-10-11 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD