I'm running BIS and latest OS 6 from VZW on my Bold 9650. My gmail calendar won't sync with the device. Never had trouble before, just seemed to start doing it recently. I've resent service books multiple times, did multiple battery pulls. I get calendar entries from yahoo and my blackberry.net account.

Any ideas??
    02-06-11 09:31 AM
    2 things come to mind.

1. Go into Google Sync options and make sure the calendar sync box is checked. When you upgrade to a new OS, you have to reset this and your other settings in gsync.

2. Make sure your go to Options>Device>Advanced Settings>Default Services and that you have your default email and calendar email addresses set right.

Delete your entire calendar on your phone by signing out of google sync. IT will say that you are going to lose all of your calendar events, say yes. Then go back into google sync and resync.

I have to do this everytime i upgrade or downgrade an os.
    02-06-11 09:40 AM
    1. Never used Google Sync and I've never had problems till now.
    2. I have the default services setup properly.
    02-06-11 09:45 AM
    1. Never used Google Sync and I've never had problems till now.
    2. I have the default services setup properly.
    I do not use Sync as well and have had the same issue. What I found to resolve it is, completely remove you email "Gmail" account off your BB. Then reset it up again, for some reason time to time it loses it sync. When you reinstall you Contacts and Calender are also set up and you are running as new again.
    dawsonm likes this.
    02-06-11 10:00 AM
    Jimi - removing and resetting up the gmail accounts worked.

Thanks!!
    02-06-11 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD