Hi..have any of the theme builders out there found a way to make a theme for 9650 on OS 6 with BIGGER caller ID photos...OS 6 went to such small photos and the in-call screen numbers and text is also WAY smaller than it was in OS 5...I like OS a lot...but this is just one thing that bothers me. Thanks
    02-05-11 03:45 PM
    I hope such themes will be created
    02-08-11 03:08 PM
    Now that's it's been a few months, I was wondering if anyone has found a theme like this anywhere.
    07-13-11 09:22 AM
    There's an app in App World called Pic Dial. It does exactly what you're looking for..... And its free

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    cindylike24 and mvmsk like this.
    07-14-11 03:40 PM
    There's an app in App World called Pic Dial. It does exactly what you're looking for..... And its free

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thanks looking for it!

edit: not available for curve 9220
    Last edited by mvmsk; 01-21-13 at 10:06 AM.
    01-21-13 09:01 AM
    Woah... This thread was just revived?
    And looking at the question, after a year plus, I can comfortably affirm this http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/1112 app if U want to have a bigger picture caller id. U can even set the font size according to your wish...
    And oh yeah, its not free.. But consider this, it is a very small fee considering the satisfaction you will get.
    Here's a sample of how it looks on my phone. Albeit it could be different on yours.
    Attached Thumbnails Any Themes with BIGGER Caller ID Photo and Caller Info?-capturenux-202013-01-21-2023.14.14.jpg  
    01-21-13 09:20 AM
    Woah... This thread was just revived?
    And looking at the question, after a year plus, I can comfortably affirm this BlackBerry World - Caller ID Full Screen Picture app if U want to have a bigger picture caller id. U can even set the font size according to your wish...
    And oh yeah, its not free.. But consider this, it is a very small fee considering the satisfaction you will get.
    Here's a sample of how it looks on my phone. Albeit it could be different on yours.
    woah... 148 rupees is too much!
    01-21-13 09:33 AM
    Nice. If it works for BB10, I'll buy it for my next phone....
    01-22-13 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD