I like to check the weather sometimes a couple times a day for both the current temperature and the forcast for the next 5 days or so.

Just curious to see what is the best program out there for accuracy, quick results, and ease of use. Thanks in advance.
    08-03-08 04:49 PM
    twc short cut is free and good with radars and city select. weather eye is free no radar but has a cool icon. tried weather bug and didnt like it. if you can get accuweather for free its got really good animated radar. the web version is a lot better than the mobile app though. for now.
    08-03-08 05:05 PM
    Search...... enough said...
    08-03-08 05:07 PM
    There are a massive number of weather threads here.
    I hate to say it, but try using the search function.
    Or Google. blackberry + weather
    08-03-08 05:09 PM
    Weatherbug direct
    08-03-08 05:43 PM
    There are quite a few threads devoted to this topic. I myself find weatherbug to be the best.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-08 05:45 PM
    Weather bug for me. Came in handy about 3:30a.m. this morning.
    08-03-08 05:46 PM
    I personallyu perfer BBWeather myself.
    08-03-08 08:11 PM
    Weathereye and weatherbug work great
    08-03-08 08:13 PM
    Weather eye. I like the current condition icon

08-03-08 08:14 PM
    As some of the others posted, the search function works pretty well. That being said, I prefer Weathereye.
    08-03-08 08:16 PM
    Weathereye.

08-03-08 08:19 PM
    WeatherBug all the way!

08-03-08 09:52 PM
    WeatherEye for me as well.

08-03-08 10:13 PM
    Have you guys seen the iPhone weather app (widget)??? It is the bomb. Anything compare to this done bb style??

lvoe this site btw.
    08-03-08 10:29 PM
    Have you guys seen the iPhone weather app (widget)??? It is the bomb. Anything compare to this done bb style??

lvoe this site btw.
    I'm going to venture to say no. Your main choices are going to be weathereye and weatherbug; they are definitely the most popular.

08-03-08 10:31 PM
    WeatherEye for me as well.

Just downloaded the Weathereye app... two thumbs up on it so far, setup was a breeze and the app looks nice, easy to navigate as well.....thanx
    08-03-08 10:51 PM
    Weathereye is what I use, It gives you the Current Temp, Short Term Forecast and Long Term Forecast.
    Very useful application to me.

08-03-08 11:06 PM
    I am running 4.5.0.52 I cannot get my weatherbug to display the temp on the desktop icon. I have tried everything. Battery pulls, uninstalling, reinstalling and reset all the settings. Nothing works. Any ideas?
    08-04-08 12:14 AM
    I've been a severe weather spotter for 14 years and a good, fast loading radar image can be very useful.

I have been using Accuweather and my local NOAA sites to suit my needs.

I just DL'd both weathereye and weatherbug...WxEye is OK for basic info and forcasts. WxBug is not very user friendly and a complete PITA if you want to change default settings like a constant blinking red LED alert and a very intrusive program...which is required for updating...but I had this on my computer some years ago and now I remember why I removed it, back then...and it sure doesn't have a welcome mat on my phone.

But I do like the icon temp display on the homescreen.
    08-04-08 01:10 AM

This is all I want it for and it wont work anymore!
    08-04-08 06:08 AM
    I've been a severe weather spotter for 14 years and a good, fast loading radar image can be very useful.

I have been using Accuweather and my local NOAA sites to suit my needs.

I just DL'd both weathereye and weatherbug...WxEye is OK for basic info and forcasts. WxBug is not very user friendly and a complete PITA if you want to change default settings like a constant blinking red LED alert and a very intrusive program...which is required for updating...but I had this on my computer some years ago and now I remember why I removed it, back then...and it sure doesn't have a welcome mat on my phone.

Can someone please post the link to download weather eye to my bb? Thanks a bunch!

I went to the site and could not find anything to download to my bb....?
    08-04-08 11:19 PM
    I am running 4.5.0.52 I cannot get my weatherbug to display the temp on the desktop icon. I have tried everything. Battery pulls, uninstalling, reinstalling and reset all the settings. Nothing works. Any ideas?
    Unfortunately, weatherbug has never been known to function properly on 4.5.

08-04-08 11:23 PM
    Ok I found my problem. Weatherbug is working perfectly on 4.5 now. I needed to enter my TCP/IP information.

I am running 4.5.0.69 and it seems to be working perfectly.
    08-05-08 12:06 AM
    Personally I like weather underground mobile. Although it is not an app but a web site, it seems to be the most accurate for me in my area with decent radar too
    08-05-08 05:34 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD