Hi!

I think that this is my first topic looking for help here on crackberry since I've become a member.

Ok so let's start with the problem. Last month I received a huge bill from my carrier! And since I'm 18 yrs old my parents pay the bills for my phone.But last month the bill was so huge that they punished me and now they don't want to pay it.Anyway, the problem is that since the bill is not paid my carrier turned me off and I can't make any calls or send SMS.But, my BIS was working fine while I was connected to any Wi-Fi network.I could receive and send emails, use BBM,use my applications and everything.But a couple of weeks ago, when BB OS 6.0.0.448 leaked for the Bold 9700 I installed it on my phone and from then on my problems started.Now I can't seem to connect to my BIS account from my phone in any way. I tryed to restore my service books from a previous backup that I had but that didn't work, I tryed switching the service books from a friend of mine (who's on the same carrier T-Mobile Macedonia) and transfer them to my Bold 9700 in hope that this would fix the problem...But no success. And I also noticed that when I go into Setup and into EMail Account to login to my BIS account my Bold gives me just the option to register a BES account and no BIS support at all. Is there any way that I can make my BIS account to work again over Wi-Fi networks like it used to work a couple of weeks earlier? I really really hope that someone will be able to help me fix this problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by iksimkd; 02-02-11 at 06:47 AM.
    02-02-11 06:37 AM
    nope no way for it to work until the bills paid for and then you can resend service books to the phone. Really it should have been cut off when the phone was but you got lucky but when you upgraded the OS you deleted it all
    02-02-11 06:45 AM
    nope no way for it to work until the bills paid for and then you can resend service books to the phone. Really it should have been cut off when the phone was but you got lucky but when you upgraded the OS you deleted it all
    You know, the funny thing is that this happened to me before, like 6 months ago i got disconnected from my carrier again but back then there was only OS 5 for the Bold 9700 and i used to update the software without this problem. Do you think that there is even the smallest chance that this might work if i downgrade the software to OS 5?
    02-02-11 06:52 AM
    iksimkd - as I know .448 leaked os locked some basic SB. And so, my suggestion is downgrade os to earler version (.424), restore information from backup and try register by Wi-Fi.
    02-02-11 07:01 AM
    iksimkd - as I know .448 leaked os locked some basic SB. And so, my suggestion is downgrade os to earler version (.424), restore information from backup and try register by Wi-Fi.
    OK I will try that and report what will happen...
    02-02-11 03:21 PM
    I doubt it would work at all. Pay that bill, then services will be restored. And make sure to use wifi at all times to avoid going over your data cap! It happened to me once, so don't let it happen to you.

02-02-11 06:54 PM
    I doubt it would work at all. Pay that bill, then services will be restored. And make sure to use wifi at all times to avoid going over your data cap! It happened to me once, so don't let it happen to you.
    Surrely best way - pay bill!
    02-02-11 11:57 PM
    Hie RandomV

I am using BB 9700 without BIS/BES
    Do you have service book for Vivacell by chance.
    If yes, then could you post it on this thread
    thanks in advance.
    09-09-11 01:37 PM
    Hie RandomV

I am using BB 9700 without BIS/BES
    Do you have service book for Vivacell by chance.
    If yes, then could you post it on this thread
    thanks in advance.
    There is no possible way to circumvent your carrier to get free data, servicebooks or not. Even if you get them loaded, it still won't work, cause after a reboot, they're gone with the wind. You will need a blackberry data plan regardless.

09-09-11 03:42 PM
    Just pay your dues like we all have to.
    09-09-11 04:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD