TWO Updates in one day. Exciting.
    02-01-11 05:25 PM
    Having issues downloading it....first i was getting the error 907, so they sent me an email saying to delete the app, reboot & then download it from their site.

Did all that and still getting error 907
    02-01-11 06:40 PM
    I'm still not able to delete this damn Facebook after adding it! Arggh!
    02-01-11 08:07 PM
    Noticed .171 was real slow. .174 seems alot faster.
    02-01-11 08:20 PM
    Having issues downloading it....first i was getting the error 907, so they sent me an email saying to delete the app, reboot & then download it from their site.

Did all that and still getting error 907
    I had the same problem with a previous version, the only way I could get it to download was over wifi.

I haven't really noticed any significant changes in the newest version, except for the update status icon and it may be a little quicker.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-11 08:52 PM
    Why isn't this app saving my settings or even login information after each reboot? Grr...
    02-28-11 06:43 AM
    the official twitter app latest beta has already become the best twitter app with the added features. after facebook finally gets updated with fb chat, don't really see the need for 3rd party offerings unless you really need the integration
    02-28-11 08:26 AM
    the official twitter app latest beta has already become the best twitter app with the added features. after facebook finally gets updated with fb chat, don't really see the need for 3rd party offerings unless you really need the integration
    yeah i used to say that but i always find myself going back to ss. just so easy to have 1 app for twitter,fb and foursquare and it looks clean too.
    02-28-11 10:28 AM
    I'm sorry, the latest T4BB beta has improved, but is not the best twitter app. It still lags behind UberSocial in many areas, including editable retweets and uberbar convenience. In fact, I still prefer SocialScope over the RIM beta. Push notifications are not enough to make it the best, IMHO.
    02-28-11 10:53 AM
    meh, i could care less about those features i guess. not to mention ubersocial has ads unless you pay for it (on a subscription basis, ugh).

the new twitter app is fast, has a clean ui, and finally has geotagging. push mentions and tweets makes it the best.

social scope doesn't let you change the font , and it uses the ugly font that looks horrible on the Torch's resolution. plus you still can't see what fb posts have comments or likes on them unless you click on them.
    02-28-11 11:07 AM
    meh, i could care less about those features i guess. not to mention ubersocial has ads unless you pay for it (on a subscription basis, ugh).

the new twitter app is fast, has a clean ui, and finally has geotagging. push mentions and tweets makes it the best.

social scope doesn't let you change the font , and it uses the ugly font that looks horrible on the Torch's resolution. plus you still can't see what fb posts have comments or likes on them unless you click on them.
    The problem that stops me from using the official RIM apps is that it always takes you to the top of the list when you open the app. I don't feel like scrolling down to find my last checked update. Socialscope and Ubersocial take you to the list unread post when you open them

That alone makes the official RIM apps useless for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-11 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD