I have the free weatherbug app and I'm running 6.0.0.415 (verizon) on my bold 9650. Everything runs beautifully and have been running ver. 6 for about 3 weeks now. Even battery life is considerably better than before the upgrade (contrary to some posts I've seen). My only bugaboo is that whenever I have a weather alert for weatherbug, it won't let me scroll down through the text of the alert. The screen pops up for the alert but no scroll capability. All other aspects of weatherbug are fine. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall. Wondered if anybody else had this issue??
    02-01-11 08:37 AM
    I had problems with Weatherbug hanging up. Tried multiple times to re-install with no success. I deleted it and went to BeWeather Free and it works great!!
    02-01-11 08:55 AM
    Well now, I just went and looked at mine. I have the same issue! I can't scroll down any alerts. Must be a weather bug issue in OS6, all other features of weather bug seem to work fine.
    02-01-11 08:58 AM
    That's been a known bug in WeatherBug with all 6.x OS versions.
    02-01-11 09:10 AM
    I'm having the same problem with my WeatherBug :-( I hope it gets fixed because I'm not really liking the other free weather apps.
    02-01-11 10:54 AM
    Same here, no scroll. Also, sometimes when I do a reboot, the icon on the home screen doesn't show the weather and temp-just the bug. Tried deleting and reinstalling. Got a newer version, but still the same issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-11 12:19 PM
    Same here, no scroll. Also, sometimes when I do a reboot, the icon on the home screen doesn't show the weather and temp-just the bug. Tried deleting and reinstalling. Got a newer version, but still the same issues.

02-01-11 12:22 PM
    have you tried the free version of BerryWeather? That's works nicely

02-01-11 12:38 PM
    Have not had a weather alert since installing OS6 but will pay attention when one comes up. Using version 2.0.0.64.
    02-01-11 01:35 PM
    I just recently switched to the free WeatherBug app from TWC since it appears the current TWC app isn't working with OS6 (at least for me, I can't get the radar to load any echoes) and I have the same problem with alerts as well......Perhaps I'll have to check out BeWeather.
    Last edited by RushNFour; 02-01-11 at 03:17 PM.
    02-01-11 03:07 PM
    I have the alert scrolling problem also. Seems it has been there for a while, maybe even with OS 5. Sometimes it won't quit, gets froze after looking at the forecast details. That is a new problem for me.

I believe the bug icon after a reboot is because it hasn't connected and updated yet. It has no info to display until it is updated.
    02-01-11 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD