Hello all. Just a quick question on losing my contacts. I've searched around and convinced I could get my contacts back if I was using the old DM.
    I got a new ISP and setup my new email address on my BB. IT's a RogersYahoo email address. When I was on my computer and all the contacts came up in my Yahoo email contacts I deleted them all. I can't have my clients names and numbers available to anyone that uses my computer.
    So when I opened up my BB, ALL of my contacts were gone. I tried to restore all, then I tried to restore just my contacts.
    The problem is, Address Book is greyed out, so apparently it isnt able to be restored.
    Is there any way I can get my contacts back?? I deleted almost 200 of them and there's no way I can remember them all.
    Thanks if anyone can help me!!!
    01-30-11 07:43 AM
    NEVERMIND!!!!

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!! LOL.

I'll explain what I did, just in case anyone else has the same problem.

I went into my contacts online in my Yahoo email account. I noticed a box that said "All Contacts" I clicked on that and a box came up and at the bottom it said "Deleted Contacts" so I hit that. Then I highlighted all of my deleted contacts using my shift button then on the right pane I hit restore. I re synched my BB in my Email settings and all was fixed!!!

Hope this helps someone else!!!

Take care,

JiggaBones*
    01-30-11 07:53 AM
    Glad you got it fixed. Going forward, if anyone is using your computer make them use the Guest account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-11 11:20 AM
    Reason why Address Book was greyed out in DM cuz you had wireless sycronization enabled.
    01-30-11 11:22 AM
    Ahhhhh. I see. That makes sense. I'm going to be disabling wireless synch as soon as possible then.
    Thanks for the advice.
    01-31-11 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD