Last edited by jrocke0w0; 01-30-11 at 12:31 AM.
    01-30-11 12:15 AM
    Fully agree.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-11 04:58 AM
    I thought the same until I tried the last leak, it's much better, especiall now that you can have a OS5 theme/UI on it. The only thing that I really miss now is the column view in the browser.
    01-30-11 06:29 AM
    Fully agree.

Are you not running OS 6 ?

01-30-11 06:47 AM
    I am totally happy with my 9700 and OS5. This is the first BB i have had with no memory leak.
    01-30-11 06:58 AM
    Fully agree
    01-30-11 07:32 AM
    I thought the same until I tried the last leak, it's much better, especiall now that you can have a OS5 theme/UI on it. The only thing that I really miss now is the column view in the browser.
    What what? Is this true? I guess I hadn't even thought to try it. I'm not really a fan of os6, especially the UI, but I won't downgrade because I love the browser. At least for my use, the os6 browser is far and beyond anything os5 offered. I loved my old os5 theme though, so if I can get that back, it may very well be the perfect combination.
    01-30-11 08:06 AM
    What what? Is this true? I guess I hadn't even thought to try it. I'm not really a fan of os6, especially the UI, but I won't downgrade because I love the browser. At least for my use, the os6 browser is far and beyond anything os5 offered. I loved my old os5 theme though, so if I can get that back, it may very well be the perfect combination.
    Yes, all true, download the leaked theme builder, even made myself a OS5 today theme.
    01-30-11 08:20 AM
    Fully agree.

You know, I don't really care that you answer almost every post every day. Or that most of those posts are pointless. But can you stick to your story? 1st you're not running OS6. Then you are. Then you love OS6. Then you tell people they're "breaking" their phones. Then you say OS5 is the best.

I'm thinking we have another ML. MisLeading and uninformed...

rick0415 likes this.
    01-30-11 08:55 AM
    Os6 was horrible to me. The browser was slow as **** and the navigation cluttered.

01-30-11 09:06 AM
    I stick to OS6 cause of the browser. Having 2-3 tabs opened is perfect for me.

01-30-11 10:21 AM
    You know, I don't really care that you answer almost every post every day. Or that most of those posts are pointless. But can you stick to your story? 1st you're not running OS6. Then you are. Then you love OS6. Then you tell people they're "breaking" their phones. Then you say OS5 is the best.

Lol. I was thinking the same thing.

01-30-11 11:49 AM
    Word to ya mutha, OS5 = Bumbling knees!
    01-30-11 09:29 PM

Couldn't have said it better myself. This guy Rootbrian replies to just about every post he can and rarely says anything helpful or contributing to the discussion. He just wants to run up his post count.

Yep another ML
    01-30-11 09:56 PM
    I have yet to make the jump but the addition of themes is making it more tempting. I've just gotten so used to my current theme and overall setup its been hard to say goodbye.

01-30-11 10:06 PM
    Column view column view column view

01-30-11 11:10 PM
    For me; there's nooooo turning back! OS6 is just too awesome for my needs! The memory leak is virtually gone with .448. I've had mine on the same charge for over 2 days now with moderate to heavy use. Internet is much faster. Just a smoother running and nice to use interface. My favorite is the distinctive look of the icons which help me personally navigate quicker. I also enjoy how pictures display more clear, and the new zoom feature on the pictures is amazing! Oh: forgot to mention; way more features overall than OS5. It's only gonna get better which each new leaked version!
    01-31-11 12:38 AM
    I'd reccommend you try the newest .448 leak before saying you'll stay OS5 for ever- its much better than previous ones and its constantly getting better
    so much more functionality than os5 imo- universal search, social feeds and the new browser are all things i would't give back now!
    01-31-11 02:18 AM
    I have yet to make the jump but the addition of themes is making it more tempting. I've just gotten so used to my current theme and overall setup its been hard to say goodbye.
    This is my reason for not upgrading yet. Although I have downloaded .448 and a hybrid as well as subscribing to some OS6 theme threads. Might try it out if I get some free time this week.
    01-31-11 05:41 AM
    Has the newest leak still got the camera flash bug? I.e. It goes off once, then won't go off again until after a battery pull.

Only things keeping me on OS5 are that bug (I take photos indoors and at night), familiarity, and having twice as much free application space.

01-31-11 07:21 AM
    I just installed the latest OS6 leak yesterday, and it was my first time trying OS6. There's a lot of little improvements that I like, such as the calender icon shows the current day's number, new icons for practically everything, notification icons have their own bar under the top bar, and other little things like that. But I loathe the way the home screen is. If I scroll too far to the left or right, it moves me to the next menu over. I hate that! I don't need all these little menu things on my home screen! Also, I hate how I have to press the BB menu button twice to open the "tray". OS5 was much more simpler and straight to the point. The browser, however, I can like! The tabbed browsing is useful.

I've only come across one bug, and that's the infamous disappearing BBM cursor.

Also, I noticed that back in OS5, MemoryBooster said I had 128.5 or so total memory, but now I only have 66.65! Why is that?!

01-31-11 07:36 AM

Also, I noticed that back in OS5, MemoryBooster said I had 128.5 or so total memory, but now I only have 66.65! Why is that?!
    The OS6 file is much larger than any OS5 file and if you did not 'shrink' it prior to install it reflects in memory use.
    01-31-11 07:50 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply! That makes perfect sense. Maybe I should go back and use BB Boss Shrinker and re-install.

01-31-11 07:55 AM
    Latest OS6 leak ftw! Try it out and you will forget about OS5. I know I did
    01-31-11 11:11 AM
    Latest OS6 leak ftw! Try it out and you will forget about OS5. I know I did
    Not me. I went back to OS5. I could not stand accidentally scrolling into all the menus (All, Favorites, Media, Downloads) and the extra steps needed to open the menu (or in OS6's case, the tray). The browser will be missed, though.
    01-31-11 01:49 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD