Can anyone provide feedback on if-or how well the Blackberry email and data services work through the US Cellular network on a national basis? i.e. will you be able to use the data/email services pretty much anywhere you travel in the US?

Thanks,

GK
    10-01-07 04:22 PM
    It all depends on your Carrier and the coverage they have on your location! I have Verizon and have been across the country and was very happy with my coverage.
    10-01-07 04:40 PM
    My 8830 on us celular nat'l has worked every where but haven't traveled much yet. I'm new too
    12-16-07 09:13 PM
    I have US Cellular service and been using it about a year. I travel the US on business and have not had any trouble recieving emails. I have been in OR, WA, IA, KY, TN, FL, PA and have always been able to utilize all services.
    12-19-07 11:52 AM
    My understanding is that US Cellular has no way to track/bill data roaming at this time. I've used mine up and down the east coast with no issues.

-JusDubn
    01-10-08 04:39 PM
    i now have the 8130, but when I had my 7250 the data worked even down in the keys. I have been all over the US and have had no problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-08 11:24 PM
    I have had bb service with US cell for over a year and have been pleased with it. There have been some places I have been where it would not work, but it was roaming around louisiana, mississippi, and alabama. It would work there but was spotty at times. I heard US Cell just got a new data roaming agreement thru Sprint I think so that may help matters.
    02-23-08 10:01 PM
    Glad to hear, but what is the speed like? I'm used to satellite at about 512 kpbs.
    05-12-08 09:22 AM
    Anyone on the forum today?
    05-12-08 03:30 PM
    Glad to hear, but what is the speed like? I'm used to satellite at about 512 kpbs.
    Outside of your home market, your at the mercy of Verizon, so you'll get data service as long as Verizon is there, and at whatever speed they have. But 512 seems high, what market are you out of?
    05-19-08 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD