it seems that everyone is having problems with os6... am i the only one who hasn't had any issues? I just changed my theme last night and it looks awesome
    01-29-11 11:40 AM
    No issues here whatsoever....
    01-29-11 11:43 AM
    Mine is working fine also. Upgraded OTA and no issues
    01-29-11 11:45 AM
    yeah i updated it to... i got os6...but all those posts make it seem like its bad
    01-29-11 11:48 AM
    You should be aware that most of the posters that are happy with the new BB6 are not posting that information. We tend to see mostly those who have discovered something that is not working right for them or that they percieve is not how they would like something to be. People seem to be much more eager to b!tch than to praise.

For my self, I have run all of the leaks of BB6 and many of the hybrids and I find this to be a great OS. Are there things that don't work as I would like them to? Of course there are, but I didn't go into this thinking that ANY release of an OS would be perfect. That just isn't going to happen, perfection is unatainable.

So, if you have problems, ask for help and someone here will be happy to assist, b!tching about the niggly stuff that doesn't work lik you would like it to is pointless.

End of rant!
    01-29-11 12:06 PM
    Not even a hiccup here with it. So far it's a lot faster and smoother than OS5 as well for me. I did the OTA upgrade like I always do and have yet to have an issue doing that either.
    01-29-11 12:09 PM
    ahahaha.. i wasnt ranting... i was just wondering....lol
    01-29-11 12:53 PM
    All is good here too. This is a very solid OS in my opinion.
    01-29-11 12:58 PM
    So far, so good.....
    01-29-11 12:59 PM
    The only issue I seem to have is that when I reboot, the icons in my Favorites tray "regroup," rearranging themselves. No memory loss, battery life seems OK.
    01-29-11 01:28 PM
    How is your reboot time? Mine went from 15 minutes to 5 minutes with OS6

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-11 01:51 PM
    my reboot time is insanely fast.. i just wish i culd do stuff with the homescreen
    01-29-11 02:06 PM
    I'm finding the new OS 6.0.0.415 (sprint) is much LAGGIER than 5.0.0.1030. Calendar function in moving from day to day is VERY difficult and "sticky" ... takes about three or five "pushes" to move from one day to the next. Web is slower. hoping a new update fixes this stuff
    01-29-11 02:18 PM
    I can't believe the reboot time is soo fast now. And I feel like the browser is insanely fast now can't wait for a touch screen Blackberry to come to Verizon, that isn't the Storm or some nonsense ;D
    01-29-11 03:30 PM
    i have been having a weird issue... my visual voicemail says that there is an update, but when i hit the "update now" button it takes me to a monopoly here and now game.. is there a work around for this? other than that OS 6 is moving great on my Bold!!!!
    01-29-11 06:27 PM
    i'm thinking on dl'n the os6, but before i do i want to know does it take away the option in camera mode to change the colors of my pictures i take? i noticed on the os6 on new BBs(torch, style) that the option to change the color in which your pic is taken is no longer there. i dont want to lose that feature with dl'n this os6... anyone with insight on this or can take a picture and let me know? i'd greatly appreciate it.
    01-30-11 04:32 PM
    i'm thinking on dl'n the os6, but before i do i want to know does it take away the option in camera mode to change the colors of my pictures i take? i noticed on the os6 on new BBs(torch, style) that the option to change the color in which your pic is taken is no longer there. i dont want to lose that feature with dl'n this os6... anyone with insight on this or can take a picture and let me know? i'd greatly appreciate it.
    Nope. There are no color change options in the camera. B & W and Sepia no longer there. Sorry.
    KAD523 likes this.
    01-30-11 05:13 PM
    How is your reboot time? Mine went from 15 minutes to 5 minutes with OS6

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Reboot time is good around 4 - 4.5 minutes.
    01-30-11 05:19 PM
    my reboot time is insanely fast.. i just wish i culd do stuff with the homescreen
    There are a number of good themes out now for OS6 so you can customize your home screen. Head over to the themes forums.
    01-30-11 05:21 PM
    I am doing great with it and with the Newberry theme I am a happy camper.
    01-30-11 10:09 PM
    ok, i think i am one of the minority here with problem in OS6.

am using 3G and no BIS plan. but can't use 3rd party browser, set my TCP settings to my operator's APN setting but still can't use except using wifi.

can anyone help?
    01-31-11 02:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD