A few variations to just a basic OS 6 stock theme

Now with OS 6.1 icons

Last edited by arsenalsocal; 04-06-11 at 12:13 AM.
    nautica1, Blu3b3ll, mirren and 4 others like this.
    01-28-11 06:27 PM
    Arsenal,

Are these themes only for 9700's that are running OS6?
    01-28-11 06:53 PM
    Arsenal,

Are these themes only for 9700's that are running OS6?
    As title on thread indicates, yes indeed, OS 6 for 9700
    01-28-11 07:29 PM
    Where do I go to get one of these themes?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

01-28-11 10:07 PM
    Where do I go to get one of these themes?

You click on either link (Hiddendock | L-Shaped 9 icons | Vertical 6 icon Dock | Zen) at the bottom of the picture on the original message.
    01-29-11 12:31 AM
    Thank you very much. I upgraded my wife's phone to OS 6 and she complained for an hour and said "change it back; i don't like change." I found your theme and now she loves it (even said more than OS 5).
    01-29-11 03:49 AM
    Thank you very much. I upgraded my wife's phone to OS 6 and she complained for an hour and said "change it back; i don't like change." I found your theme and now she loves it (even said more than OS 5).
    You are welcome dude!
    01-29-11 04:02 AM
    ooooh.... it's perfect!!... I love 'the hidden dock'.. Been searching desperately for simple OS6 theme, and found yours. Thanks for making it free. Thank you.. Thank you !!..
    Last edited by Blu3b3ll; 01-31-11 at 12:17 AM.
    01-30-11 04:59 PM
    ooooh.... it's perfect!!... I love 'the hidden dock'.. Being searching desperately for simple OS6 theme, and found yours. Thank you for sharing.
    You know it and you are welcome!
    01-30-11 07:18 PM
    I must confess, I downgraded my BB last night, back to OS5.
    I love most of the feature on OS6, but I had few issue with it, specially the sand timer on my screen made me had to pulled out the battery couple of times a day. I left with no option other than to downgrade.

I love your theme way too much I guess.. I missed your theme more than I missed the OS.
    Do I have a chance to get your hidden dock theme on OS5, or maybe you know any themes that similar to that ?

Thanks heaaaps!!............
    02-04-11 12:30 AM
    I love most of the feature on OS6, but I had few issue with it, specially the sand timer on my screen made me had to pulled out the battery couple of times a day. I left with no option other than to downgrade.

I love your theme way too much I guess.. I missed your theme more than I missed the OS.
    Do I have a chance to get your hidden dock theme on OS5, or maybe you know any themes that similar to that ?

02-04-11 12:31 AM

Sand timer? uh? You didn't like it or what? If you go to my profile (via a computer) and then click on "Find all threads started by arsenalsocal" you will see all of my themes. Look for my posts on the 8900, 9630, 9650, and of course the 9700 threads (all of those themes for those models also work on your phone as long you are using the correct OS), and I am sure you will find something to your liking. For the most part, I release a hiddendock version for every theme that I put into cyberspace. You just have to do the leg work and research. If you find a link that is not working, let me know, as I am in the process of switching file hosts, and I am transferring 8 months' worth of work :-)
    02-04-11 03:47 PM
    Oops, I mean the 'ticking timer' on the screen and my ??? just freezed after that. It happened most of the time, specially when I want to enlarge my friends profile picture on BBM and checking the weather on weather bug. I had to pulled out the batery to reset. I read through the OS6 thread and found some people had that issue same as me. They say that is the 'bug' in OS 6. It has nothing to do with your theme.

I'll PM you if I have a problem. Thanks again. Really appreciate your help.

02-04-11 05:22 PM
    Oops, I mean the 'ticking timer' on the screen and my ??? just freezed after that. It happened most of the time, specially when I want to enlarge my friends profile picture on BBM and checking the weather on weather bug. I had to pulled out the batery to reset. I read through the OS6 thread and found some people had that issue same as me. They say that is the 'bug' in OS 6. It has nothing to do with your theme.

I'll PM you if I have a problem. Thanks again. Really appreciate your help.

If it was bbm and a third party weather application, then just deleting and reinstalling those would've perhaps fixed things. I haven't really read up on problems with performance with OS 6, but usually a wipe and then reinstalling the OS fixes most problems.
    02-04-11 08:27 PM
    hello, is amazing post theme the best i liked is L-Shaped 9 icons but i have a little problem when i installed they show pefect but the FIRST ICON ( below sound alert ) i cant click it or scroll on there they jump on the SOUND ALERT and reversed so i dunno if they can fix it.. thank you...

i have a blackberry 9700 with OS 6.0.0.448

thanks buddy.
    02-25-11 12:32 AM
    Every time you install a new theme, make sure you pull the battery out. I just tested this on the simulator, and everything seemed to be OK on my end.
    hello, is amazing post theme the best i liked is L-Shaped 9 icons but i have a little problem when i installed they show pefect but the FIRST ICON ( below sound alert ) i cant click it or scroll on there they jump on the SOUND ALERT and reversed so i dunno if they can fix it.. thank you...

i have a blackberry 9700 with OS 6.0.0.448

thanks buddy.
    02-25-11 01:04 AM
    thank you !!! is working perfect now !!!
    Last edited by u2pop; 02-25-11 at 11:44 AM.
    02-25-11 01:46 AM
    No problem and you are welcome!
    thank you !!! is working perfect now !!!
    02-25-11 02:52 PM
    Now with OS 6.1 icons
    u2pop likes this.
    04-06-11 12:14 AM
    buddy this time i upgraded the os again with 6.0.0.615 and with pulling the battery out still having problem the first icon of below of the SOUND is skipping to the third icon pls if can do some little "update" thanks.
    07-27-11 09:31 PM
    The hidden dock theme looks good, but doesn't work properly on my 9700 (OS 6.0.0.600). The dock hids but won't reappear and while the theme is active I can't get into my Home Screen Preferences.

07-28-11 04:40 AM
    The hidden dock theme looks good, but doesn't work properly on my 9700 (OS 6.0.0.600). The dock hids but won't reappear and while the theme is active I can't get into my Home Screen Preferences.
    The hidden dock works fine, just hit the Space Bar to make it reappear.

As for your Home Screen Preferences, that's a well known OS6 bug and nothing to do with the theme.
    You need to inject the ribbon app cod from OS .461 via BBSAK, to get this option to work again.

07-28-11 06:55 AM
    Now retired from theme making, thanks for the love
    09-15-11 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD