I Have an unlocked 9700 from T-Mobile, im with At&t, is there any way to use my att data plan on a t-mobile 9700 and get all features?
    I think with the att service books or something im not sure please help.

Phone: Unlocked T-Mobile Bold 9700 OS 5.1
    My Network(Carrier) : At&t (iPhone Data Plan)

'if I wrote something wrong sorry, english is not my primary language.'
    01-27-11 11:39 PM
    Yes, you'll just be lacking 3 (or better) G internet speeds, as the frequencies between the two companies aren't compatible. Just have the device unlocked and registered on the AT&T network as you mentioned and voila, you're up and running.
    01-27-11 11:45 PM
    Thanks !
    its already unlocked , so how do I register the device on the AT&T Network?
    01-28-11 12:34 AM
    I believe if you put in your sim card into the device, the network will recognize it and viola, it should be working automatically.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 01:47 AM
    You'll need to switch up the iphone data plan to a blackberry data plan before you can have the blackberry's features used. Just thought I should point it out. Also, load up t-mobile's 5.0.0.714 on it.

aZommmbie likes this.
    01-28-11 05:13 AM
    You'll need to switch up the iphone data plan to a blackberry data plan before you can have the blackberry's features used. Just thought I should point it out. Also, load up t-mobile's 5.0.0.714 on it.

So, if I switch the iPhone plan to a blackberrry plan, I just put the sim in? and I can use BBmessenger, MMS,facebook etc.
    ...and it already has 5.0.0.714
    -Thanks
    01-28-11 08:03 AM
    So, if I switch the iPhone plan to a blackberrry plan, I just put the sim in? and I can use BBmessenger, MMS,facebook etc.
    -Thanks
    Bingo! Add a BlackBerry BIS plan and "spladow!" you're rockin' with your BB full service!
    01-28-11 11:55 AM
    ^^^ What he said. I have an unlocked Tmobile 9700 on AT&T as well. EDGE seems a lot slower to me but maybe it's just me... lol
    01-28-11 11:57 AM
    ^^^ What he said. I have an unlocked Tmobile 9700 on AT&T as well. EDGE seems a lot slower to me but maybe it's just me... lol
    It's not just you, it's terribly slow. Edge is barely twice the speed of dial up.
    01-28-11 11:58 AM
    -Thanks
    Call your carrier to change up the plan to a blackberry data plan, they should be able to set everything up.

01-28-11 04:11 PM
    i unlocked my blackberry and all it says is initialization... it wont let me make phone calls or anything.
    02-06-11 10:10 PM
    i unlocked my blackberry and all it says is initialization... it wont let me make phone calls or anything.
    You'll have to take that up with your carrier. Maybe you have a bad SIM. Bring it into the carrier store and have them look at it.

02-07-11 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD