Well everyone, here is my version of the new Windows 7 Phone!!! If you scroll down then there's even more icons on home screen! Enjoy!

Download - MyBBOTA.com Download - Windows 7 Phone Clone

---------------------------------EDIT--------------------------------------------------------

So here's the next version of this theme. I took the message fonts up by 2 points. I also made the homescreen have user defined icons. I had to go about this one a little different than the last as you will see by the screen shot, but i hope you all enjoy it!!!

Download Version 2.1 - MyBBOTA.com Download - Windows 7 Phone Clone 2-1

As always if you enjoy this theme or any of my other themes please consider a donation

***Notice***
    For OS 5 Only

Thanks to BBThemeLab
    Last edited by jayman216; 01-30-11 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Version 2.1 Added!
    01-27-11 11:26 PM
    This is Awsome!!! Thanks for Sharing!
    01-28-11 12:38 AM
    This is Awsome!!! Thanks for Sharing!
    np at all, enjoy
    01-28-11 01:00 AM
    I noticed a minor bug though, you cant scroll down the hidden dock on the homescreen when the sms icon is highlighted
    01-28-11 03:27 AM
    A great theme friend. Hatz Off to your marvellous work.
    Dynamic combination of colours.
    01-28-11 06:37 AM
    I noticed a minor bug though, you cant scroll down the hidden dock on the homescreen when the sms icon is highlighted
    Hey thx for letting me know, i'll be taking care of that soon
    01-28-11 10:22 AM
    A great theme friend. Hatz Off to your marvellous work.
    Dynamic combination of colours.
    Thanks so much
    01-28-11 10:22 AM
    Jay, another bug, on the profiles icom on the second home screen, when I click it, it goes to messages. Just wanted you to know! Other than that, another great theme! Thank you! Aj64

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 10:51 AM
    Jay, another bug, on the profiles icom on the second home screen, when I click it, it goes to messages. Just wanted you to know! Other than that, another great theme! Thank you! Aj64

Wow, can't believe I didn't catch that lol. Thx for letting me know, will be updating it asap.

01-28-11 11:19 AM
    Great theme, I love the interactive home screens

01-28-11 05:19 PM
    It also works great with wallpapershifter
    01-28-11 05:56 PM
    Those bugs have been fixed and the OTA above is current! Any other issues please let me know, thx!

01-29-11 02:40 AM
    Great Theme. The fonts are slightly tough to read, though.. Did you anti-alias them? Or I guess one or two point larger fonts could do the trick.
    01-29-11 06:24 AM
    Yeah, They would just need to be increased in size. I just automatically make them that way cause I like them small. Glad you like it tho, thanks.

01-29-11 07:22 AM
    400+ downloads and only 5 people have left feedback? Come on people lol

01-29-11 09:51 AM
    Only thing I say is that I wish you could change out the items on home screen. I don't have music on my phone & would rather have an item on home screen that I would use & be funtional. That being said, another awesome job - that's why u are the top theme maker on here. Keep doing what u doing!

01-29-11 02:08 PM
    I know exactly what you mean, I'm working on making it possible to change them as we speak, but ill update when that happens. And thank you so much for that compliment, I really appreciate it and I'm happy you enjoy my themes

chachoi likes this.
    01-29-11 02:28 PM
    Jay,
    Great theme. Stylish, fast, no lag, great navigation ( post fixes ). One
    thing that's buggin me, same as cranial, is the font in the menu screens, tough to read. Even a .5 increase would still keep them small but smooth them out, ya? And on the subject of anti-aliasing and distortion pixelation, the phone graphic on the HS. I almost lost an eye. but your transitions and speed make it easy to look past that. But as for the fonts, you can keep them small and clean then up, readability is right next to intuitive navigation, it's really a make or break. Over all, I'm using it. Good job.

Last edited by MatthewRau; 01-29-11 at 08:22 PM.
    chachoi likes this.
    01-29-11 08:08 PM
    Yes if you do have the time, can you modify the font thanks Jay this theme is for keeps
    01-29-11 08:29 PM
    this theme is real nice but one issue it the font too small. i have the font collection app so it would be cool to just have the theme font as a default . they arent any windows 7 themes,great job !
    01-29-11 08:50 PM
    Hey yeah in the next update the font will be bigger. That's no problem, I'm going to release that along with the ability to make the homescreen icons custom. Thx for the comments

chachoi likes this.
    01-29-11 09:36 PM
    Bro, that would be awesome if we can make our homescreen with the icons we use! Also Jay, how about putting some sort of a notification on the icon when you get an sms or email/message. Just a thought, like I said before though, another awesome theme by you! Thanks again! Aj64

01-29-11 09:55 PM
    Yeah, ima try to make all that happen lol. Thx again

01-29-11 10:19 PM
    awesome theme true skill in this one, custom homescreen icons would be amazing since my bbm is always on it :P good job man
    01-29-11 10:37 PM
    Hey no problem! Enjoy!

01-29-11 10:43 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD