While connected to my pc, I accidently "removed" my entire video file from my media card. All of my video's are GONE! I would really like them back. Please help! They are not on my computer (that I can find), however I had just ran a "sync" prior to "removing" the file. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have milestones in that file!
    01-27-11 10:27 PM
    Try a program called "undelete"...it can recover deleted files.
    01-27-11 10:38 PM
    If you did a Sync, they should be in My Documents/Videos or wherever you have it pointed.
    01-27-11 10:43 PM
    Big burn. Good luck man

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 06:29 AM
    OP,
    Don't panic, you'll be fine. First, remove the SD card from the device so you won't write over the old files that could STILL be in there. Most of the time they still are. Then go online and search for "free image/data/video recovery softwares" and try all that you find. There's a big possibility that one or all of these softwares can retrieve your data. This happens a lot at the DSLR camera forum I belong to and the recovery success rate is high. You may need an adapter for the SD card or a card reader if your computer does not have the slot for it.
    Good luck.
    01-28-11 12:59 PM
    There is no need to worry. just insert your sd card in the computer and perform video recovery process. there are lots of third party software are available that will help you complete your recovery process. in the same way i had lost my 3gp videos from my cell phone and i used a software and performed 3GP Recovery Process and my videos come back,
    03-02-12 12:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD