QuickFind has been updated to v1.2!

This update is for Torch and Storm series owners only. Other devices will get this update soon.

This update is available from nikkisoft.com and mobihand affiliates only. App World update coming soon.

New Features:

* Voice Turn by Turn Directions
    Audible directions to your destination can be read out aloud. Maneuvers will be spoken approx 30 seconds before you reach your next turn.
    This feature is available in ENGLISH ONLY currently.

* Compass
    You can now select compass mode which will display your heading, speed and altitude.
    The altitude is very accurate and automatically uses the latest GEOID correction values. No need to input correction values manually.

* Static Traffic, Satellite, Terrain and Hybrid maps can now be displayed.
    Static maps can be viewed with different zoom levels and markers for your current position and destination can also be optionally displayed.

(Traffic maps are only available for 33 U.S. cities currently)

Traffic Map

====

QuickFind by NikkiSoft is a GPS application that allows you to find previously marked locations such as a parked car, landmark, or an address and is also ideal for geocaching, hiking and fishing. This app will display your location and your target location on a sonar-like display and help you navigate to the destination showing your position, direction, speed and bearing.

Features:
    * Locations can be added by marking your current location, entering known gps coordinates of a location or performing a lookup by entering an address or landmark such as �241 W. Jackson St� or �Eiffel Tower� or �Oceanside, CA� etc.
    * Locations can be mapped using Google Maps or BB Maps
    * Turn by Turn directions to your destination can be displayed for driving, biking or walking routes and in 9 different languages
    * When you approach your destination a configurable alert will go off. You can have several combinations of alerts such as blinking led, audio ping and vibrate.
    * Option to keep your backlight on while navigating
    * Information can be displayed in imperial or metric format

See the QuickFind promo vid here:

Thanks to the beta testers for helping with this update! Great job!

Also thanks to Mark, developer of GPSpeedOMeter.
    You can check out his app here: GPSpeedOMeter - Blackberry GPS Sports Tracker
    And for a limited time purchases of QuickFind can get 50% off of GPSpeedOMeter by contacting nikkisoft after purchasing your copy of QuickFind.

Price:
    Existing owners: FREE
    New Customers $2.99

See nikkisoft.com for more details.
    Last edited by CheetahAce; 01-31-11 at 12:39 PM.
    01-27-11 06:13 PM
    Just purchased! Gonna really test it out tomo on the way to work in the morning!

Awesome app guys! I also own QuickLaunch and couldn't imagine my BlackBerry without it! Seeing that there was a major update for Torch/Storm users (and being that I own a Torch) I just had to purchase this app and check it out for myself!

You guys continue to develop amazing BlackBerry applications! Thank you for that!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-11 06:48 PM
    Love this app and can't wait for the 9650 update. Voice directions is an awesome addition. I assume the audible directions are for driving only?

01-27-11 08:25 PM
    audible directions work for driving, walking and biking routes
    01-27-11 09:50 PM
    Fantastic!

01-27-11 09:53 PM
    I forgot to mention that it has Traffic maps too (for 33 u.s. cities only currently)
    01-27-11 10:09 PM
    This is a must have app for anyone who likes outdoors activities. I love the addition of the compass. The voice turn by turn will come in very handy.

01-28-11 08:16 PM
    This is a useless app, very imprecise, and not even a demo to try. I tried it for a few days. The pics posted above are very deceiving
    01-29-11 01:00 AM
    Just picked mine up for $1.99 on the CrackBerry App Store this morning.
    Tks Cheetah
    01-29-11 07:43 PM
    This is a useless app, very imprecise, and not even a demo to try. I tried it for a few days. The pics posted above are very deceiving
    In what way deceiving? The pics posted above are exactly what this app looks like on my torch and the description of the app is exactly what it does on my device...?? Bit vague your post. What can't you get it to do. Are permissions set correctly??

01-29-11 09:05 PM
    can't wait for the 9630 update, this app is very nice.
    01-29-11 09:51 PM
    I disagree with you 100%. This app is very precise. I've been using this app for a while now and have never found it to be inaccurate. When pulling up the static maps it always marks my location spot on.

The pics you see are just like they show up on the phone.
    01-31-11 08:10 AM
    Is the update to this very useful app available to 9650 users yet? I visited nikkisoft.com but it wasn't clear if the update was still only available on the Torch and Storm.
    02-03-11 07:40 PM
    Nice App. It would be nice to be able to choose which route you want to take when doing turn-by-turn directions. I know the directions are coming from google maps or something similar. On google maps, they show different ways to reach the same destination.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 02-03-11 at 08:41 PM.
    02-03-11 08:05 PM
    Hey Cheetah-
    I bought QF v1.0 using your website directly (I dont think it had arrived at CB at the time) and use the app from time to time. I like it. This update makes it even better, but I cant upgrade to the new version from your site. If there's a link for it, I sure couldnt find it. Feel like putting one up for us early adopters?
    Thanks.
    02-06-11 10:54 AM
    Just sign in to your account on mobihand and download.
    02-06-11 12:08 PM
    Nice app. Works fine on my 9550. The compass is cool.
    02-06-11 12:36 PM
    Hey Cheetah-
    I bought QF v1.0 using your website directly (I dont think it had arrived at CB at the time) and use the app from time to time. I like it. This update makes it even better, but I cant upgrade to the new version from your site. If there's a link for it, I sure couldnt find it. Feel like putting one up for us early adopters?
    Thanks.
    Just sign in to your CB/mobihand account and download.
    02-07-11 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD