I lost my old BB and got my new one. I tried to log in to My App World to get my old apps and download new ones, but it's asking me for my Blackberry ID. I don't remember ever setting one up, and if I did, never used it again. How do I find out what my Blackberry ID is/was??
    01-26-11 05:31 PM
    If you've downloaded Apps from BB App World recently, you probably have a BB ID. Try to open BB App World, click on "My World", do you see any apps? Try hitting the menu button and you will see an option "Help", click on that. Now look for "Managing your BlackBerry ID", click on that. The next screen will give you the option to change your BB ID information. If that doesn't work, try the link below.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry ID
    Last edited by DawgMan; 01-26-11 at 05:59 PM.
    01-26-11 05:44 PM
    still doesn't show what my Blackberry ID is. It asks for an email. Would it be the blackberry email that was setup for me? If so, where do I find that?
    01-26-11 06:39 PM
    It would be the email that was used when creating BlackBerry ID.
    01-27-11 07:59 AM
    Maybe I'm missing the point. Is the BlackBerry ID some additional name or number? Or is it just the email address and password that I use with App World? When I try to create a BlackBerry ID using my email address and user name, it says the email address is in use and to choose another. I assumed if I gave it my email address and password, that it would tell me BlackBerry ID. I have downloaded several apps and they all show on my app list.
    01-30-11 08:06 PM
    I lost my old BB and got my new one. I tried to log in to My App World to get my old apps and download new ones, but it's asking me for my Blackberry ID. I don't remember ever setting one up, and if I did, never used it again. How do I find out what my Blackberry ID is/was??
    It's the email address and password that you used to setup your Blackberry ID.
    01-30-11 08:09 PM
    Like felcynke, I don't recall ever creating a BlackBerry ID. If I did, I don't recall it. Is it something like a user name, or is the BlackBerry ID simply the email address and password that I use to log in to App World?
    01-30-11 08:18 PM
    Like felcynke, I don't recall ever creating a BlackBerry ID. If I did, I don't recall it. Is it something like a user name, or is the BlackBerry ID simply the email address and password that I use to log in to App World?
    I believe it's the user name and email address. I have one but I don't use App World much at all.
    jeffh likes this.
    01-30-11 08:23 PM
    Thanks. That's what I had concluded, since I couldn't find it anywhere in MyWorld.
    wayneg1967 likes this.
    01-30-11 08:28 PM
    I must sign in on my blackberry phone to read any bbm, by can't because I have to sign in an Blakberry ID Username, but no matter what I put in or pass word it just does'nt work>
    01-06-13 01:40 PM
    Your blackberry I'd is the email and password you setup BB I'd with, its not a separate user name. Go to the website for it and enter your email if it says in use then try the forgot password link on the website
    01-09-13 10:58 AM
    Your blackberry I'd is the email and password you setup BB I'd with, its not a separate user name. Go to the website for it and enter your email if it says in use then try the forgot password link on the website
    Your blackberry I'd is the email and password you set up BB I'd with, its not a separate user name. Go to the website for it and enter your email if it says in use then try the forgot password link on the website.
    05-08-13 06:07 PM
    You enter your email adress as your user name and your password.
    05-08-13 06:13 PM
    It's the email address and password that you used to setup your Blackberry ID.
    06-07-13 04:47 PM
    I need your help,I don't remember changing my ID number,whenever I try to use the services which requires the ID number the one am entering is falling and I can't change to new one.
    08-07-13 12:00 PM
    if you changed your BlackBerry id from the website, the only way to change it on the device is by doing a system wipe. unless that had changed recently.

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047
    08-07-13 04:35 PM
    I hav 4gotn my email/psswrd, help me.
    08-14-13 02:36 PM
    You forgot your email address? Or the password to the email account? Or the password to the BlackBerry ID account? Either way, the only thing we can really offer is https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/login/

Sign in if you can remember, elect the Forgot Password if you cannot remember the password, or create a new ID if you cannot figure either of those things out.
    08-14-13 02:46 PM
  19. Ojo Oluwapamilerin victoria's Avatar
    11-08-13 01:44 AM
    still haven't received my blackberry id
    02-05-14 05:11 AM
    My Balckberry is locked. It asks for a password after I have to enter" Blackberry". That password is not recognized. I have one change left and the device will stop working. How can I get a new password or reset the existing. I also forgot my Username
    03-14-14 01:56 PM
    I lost my bb, and bought a new one, tried using my old BB I.d and its saying username already exist, how can I make it come back?
    04-15-14 04:30 PM
    04-19-14 01:25 PM
    How do I configure my browser,it indicates that I should use wi-fi o change my data plan o contact my service provider...I am currently using opera mini as my browser but prefer the blackberry browser.
    04-20-14 01:01 AM
    How do l use my blackberry ID for my iPhone? lhave a berry but want to able to use same pin no so all my contract can move to the iPhone.
    thank you
    Nosa Omere
    05-13-14 07:57 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD