Hey guys! You might like this site.

FreeMyBlackBerry.com

These guys here actually offer FREE unlocking of your blackberry. Works worldwide!

It is free, but they say if you can, donate something in return.

Give it a shot. It worked with my Bold 9700 on Rogers, Curve 3G with Bell, and my Torch 9800 with bell. They email you the code in 1-24 hours (in my cases, it was less than 2 hours each.)

Click Free code in the top right corner, fill out the form, and they will email you the code. (Check your junk email every now and then because it might go there).
    Then you will receive two codes. Use the MEP2, and your good to go
    Last edited by kellmike626; 01-26-11 at 10:00 AM.
    Sargon123 likes this.
    01-26-11 09:45 AM
    Could have posted it here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f157/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-11 10:31 AM
    Sorry about that. Still kind of new with navigating through these forums
    01-26-11 12:04 PM
    Hmm, I'm BB newbi, should I be concerned just putting my info out on the internet?

01-26-11 12:23 PM
    I would. Someone can copy your information down and sometimes clone devices. It's a good idea to deal with a reliable source.
    01-26-11 01:08 PM
    Domain name information are hidden by Domains By Proxy.
    Strange Offer.
    01-26-11 01:23 PM
    Hmm, well over at howardforums someone posted this link. They haven't posted any concerns so far, as a few have done it with no problems at all. That's where I got this link from, but I haven't heard anything bad about this site yet in terms of copying information.

Bell Free Blackberry unlock code
    That's the link to the howardforums thread.
    01-26-11 01:37 PM
    Hmm, well over at howardforums someone posted this link. They haven't posted any concerns so far, as a few have done it with no problems at all. That's where I got this link from, but I haven't heard anything bad about this site yet in terms of copying information.

Bell Free Blackberry unlock code
    That's the link to the howardforums thread.
    If there is nod bad intention, why the website owner is hidding his personnal inforamtion in the whois using domainsbyproxy.

Domainsbyproxy is usually used for warez, underground websites.

There is no name, no phone number. U don't know nothing about the website owner.

Strange website
    01-26-11 02:56 PM
    yup, seems strange website to me as well.
    01-27-11 06:14 AM
    ---------------------
    Last edited by unlockcellpro; 01-27-11 at 06:15 AM. Reason: duplicate post by mistake
    01-27-11 06:15 AM
    Now I got a question for you guys.

Why is it only you unlockers complaining? Seems like you guys just don't want to lose business.
    The reason I say that is because the people over at RFD have no problems, along with howardforums. If there's a suspicion, wouldn't there be complaints? Its been up for a while now. And I haven't heard one warning about that site! Well, except from you guys.

01-27-11 08:08 AM
    ^^ THIS.

FWIW, i unlocked two blackberries within an hour with these guys and didn't cost me a penny.

In terms of info, what are they going to do? Like really? You think someone id going to take the time to clone a BB and for what?

GL doing that, it takes forever and doesn't always work. To my knowledge there isn't any cheap programs to do it... I've looked in a few developers/hackers forums and they say the same thing.

So if you need a code? Do it up.

Here's the 6+page thread i made on redflagdeals.com; Free BB unlock codes, all carriers -> new company? - RedFlagDeals.com Forums

-Mike

lol, i realized i had this in my signature for like two weeks now haha
    Last edited by mmagda; 01-29-11 at 02:23 PM.
    01-29-11 02:20 PM
    Hey guys! You might like this site.

FreeMyBlackBerry.com

These guys here actually offer FREE unlocking of your blackberry. Works worldwide!

It is free, but they say if you can, donate something in return.

Give it a shot. It worked with my Bold 9700 on Rogers, Curve 3G with Bell, and my Torch 9800 with bell. They email you the code in 1-24 hours (in my cases, it was less than 2 hours each.)

Click Free code in the top right corner, fill out the form, and they will email you the code. (Check your junk email every now and then because it might go there).
    Then you will receive two codes. Use the MEP2, and your good to go

"It is free, but they say if you can, donate something in return."

very interested idea very unique!
    01-29-11 03:06 PM
    Kaspersky tell me there is a virus in these webiste. If u are not sure of your pc security, don't visit these website
    01-29-11 08:42 PM
    Kaspersky tell me there is a virus in these webiste. If u are not sure of your pc security, don't visit these website
    If at all concerned, use firefox, it has built-in phishing protection, and a website doesn't contain a virus, if it did, there would be more people on here alerting others, and the thread would be deleted to protect others.

kellmike626 likes this.
    01-29-11 08:44 PM
    Don't listen to this jabroni ... he is spamming up this whole site...
    01-30-11 09:57 AM
    Don't listen to this jabroni ... he is spamming up this whole site...
    Maybe hit the report button to clear him out?

01-30-11 02:39 PM
    Already did ..It appears the post is gone... Thanks Rootbrian
    01-30-11 06:40 PM
    Well, i would suggest you should not fall for phishing scam...that may be in any form.
    01-31-11 08:25 AM
    If at all concerned, use firefox, it has built-in phishing protection, and a website doesn't contain a virus, if it did, there would be more people on here alerting others, and the thread would be deleted to protect others.

I 100% agree. If the site was a danger to people, why isn't there more complaints?
    Like I said, it's only you unlockers complaining, because you lose business when something like this comes up. You come up with every excuse in the book to get people scared to unlock it for free, then you get money from them.
    I would NEVER post something that DOES have a virus. Honestly, I know better, so try another excuse while your at it.
    Last edited by kellmike626; 01-31-11 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Made a big typo, lol
    01-31-11 04:39 PM
    Personally, I doubt there is an issue with the site..free or not. There are a number of unlockers (including us) that provide free codes or contests that people can enter to get their phone unlocked for free. I know I speak for a few (not all) of the main unlockers on Crackberry.com when I say that we have told members to contact their carrier to get their codes for free if they offer it, otherwise we are happy to help.

I think the issue with some sites is that the site owners ask people to post their information publicly, which is frowned up more for the phone owners protection of keeping their IMEI private. Emailing us the IMEI or PM'ing it to someone is another story, but flat out posting it on a public forum...not a great idea
    01-31-11 07:41 PM
    I would NEVER post something that doesn't have a virus.
    Wait... WHAT?
    01-31-11 07:53 PM
    If there is nod bad intention, why the website owner is hidding his personnal inforamtion in the whois using domainsbyproxy.

Domainsbyproxy is usually used for warez, underground websites.

There is no name, no phone number. U don't know nothing about the website owner.

Strange website
    We have masked our domain to protect ourselves from casual troublemakers. That is the same reason why we do not include a phone number (prank calls anyone?). We clearly state our incorporated name on every page of our website, therefore someone with basic research skills can easily find more information about us. Anyone that says that our website looks suspicious is most likely an unlocker themselves.

If you are concerned about how your information will be used see our Terms, Conditions, and Privacy section of our website (Terms, Conditions, and Privacy) or contact us.

We do not use the information given to us in any other manner than to generate the unlock code.
    Last edited by freemyblackberry; 01-31-11 at 08:19 PM.
    01-31-11 08:08 PM
    Clever name ..
    01-31-11 08:22 PM
    Wait... WHAT?
    Sorry! I meant I would never post something that does have a virus. Brain's not functioning well on 3 hours of sleep
    01-31-11 10:22 PM
113 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD