I have continiously been getting the below message from 4amEST or so) on.
    "You are attempting to open a secure connection, but the server's certificate is not trusted." (3) options...CONTINUE/CLOSE CONNECTION/VIEW CERTIFICATE...
    under view cert: rcp.na.blackberry.com
    • Untrusted Cert Chan
    • stale chain status

Revocation status: Not Trusted
    Expiration Date: Sun, Feb 19, 2012
    Certificate Type: X509
    Subject: CN=rcp.na.blackberry.com OU=IT O=Research In Motion Limited L = Waterloo ST=Ontatio C=CA
    Issuer: CN=Thawte SSL CA O=Thawte Inc C=US
    Serial Number: 69CA 8A46 9022 B263 97E2 5883 CE69 E0F0
    Key Usage: Digital Signature Non- Pepudiation Key Encipherment Data EnCipherment Key AgreementKey/SCertificate Signature CRL Signature Encipher Only
    ................. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED THE REST OR CAN MAKE A JUDGEMENT. Im about 98% positive that I have RIM as trusted
    01-25-11 08:05 AM
    When my 9300 booted up this morning and connected to my home network I started getting the same message. I clicked "continue", "trust" etc. but it would do the same thing after a battery pull.

It must be something on Blackberry's end.
    01-25-11 08:40 AM
    I am having the same issue. Anyone have a resolution for this?
    01-25-11 08:47 AM
    ha, I just did the battery pull after clicking on continue and having the same thing re-occur>

Dan
    01-25-11 08:48 AM
    Has anyone tried deleting the rcp.na.blackberry.com certificate?

Options>Security Options>Advanced Security Options>Certificates

I've deleted mine but I'm not around a WIFI connection to see if that fixes anything when it gets a new certificate.
    01-25-11 09:19 AM
    Just did another battery pull and its gone, well stopped poping up on me finally.

Dan
    01-25-11 10:11 AM
    Hey Dan if you go to:

Options>Security Options>Advanced Security Options>Certificates

Is there a question mark (?) in front of the entry for rcp.na.blackberry.com?
    01-25-11 10:40 AM
    yeah i got the same issue. on my 8900 haven't tried my 8520 yet but its definitely there i think rim maybe screwed up a little i just kept pressing the back key every time it came up and i just shut down the phone then turned it back on like 5 times hasn't came back up yet but it definitely bothers me to see that come up
    01-25-11 11:17 AM
    It sounds more like a problem with RIMs DNS servers than with your phone or OS...
    01-25-11 11:52 AM
    huh wel hopefully they fix it soon its annoying me
    01-25-11 12:03 PM
    same problem here.. I digged to find the problem and after waisting too much time on this, I found this forum.. You'd think they would have fixed this on the spot when it impacts as many users!!
    01-25-11 12:43 PM
    yeah but ive found i only get the message when i use it with UMA instead of EDGE idn why but yeah.
    01-25-11 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD