Hello all and cheers for looking at this theme.
    Here is my first theme in a while (went to the dark side and had an iPhone for a while).

Zen Tweaks
    It is what it says on the tin, it's the standard Zen theme with a few tweaks, including:
    • 8 line hidden today area for calendar and messages
    • Home screen more wallpaper friendly (removed button backings, removed profile button & reduced banner font size)
    • Fade transitions added
    • Application list screen, active call screen and incoming call screen all solid black
    • Bottom dock is based on application order so you can customise the icons that you see on the home screen

Here are a few screen shots:

Here is the OTA link for this version.

I have also created another version with a 1 line home screen banner:

Here is the OTA for this version.

If you do download this theme, please leave a comment to let me know.
    Last edited by Slvrbck; 01-25-11 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Updated links and added screen shots
    01-24-11 03:53 PM
    Hi, I see this is the first OTA you post? The CB community will benefit greatly if you follow their guidelines for posting OTA's There are free services out there, such as bbthemelab and mybbota to obtain your OTA's and you could use imageshack to host your images.
    Slvrbck likes this.
    01-24-11 04:16 PM
    Tried to download with ota but nothing came up. All the additions sound great. Ill be looking forward to it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-11 10:54 PM
    Thanks for the heads up arsenalsocal.
    I have updated my post with the required changes.
    01-25-11 04:57 PM
    Very nice theme Slvrbck. I would really like the 1 liner that u stated above but no sliding dock for me. I think the OS6 icons with the 1 liner no sliding dock would be just the perfect thing for me. I like to keep it as simple as possible........................... Nice theme as of right now though. Thanks again.

01-25-11 05:27 PM
    Ask and you shall receive.....
    Just updated my original post with a screen shot and OTA link to the new 1 line version.
    01-25-11 05:38 PM
    That's what I'm talkin about brother. Thank you. This is great!!

01-25-11 07:11 PM
    Thanks for the heads up arsenalsocal.
    I have updated my post with the required changes.
    You are welcome, and for the record, I wasn't requiring you anything. I think you are a newbie and I was just trying to "show of you the ropes" in a sense. If you download the simulator, you could take screen shots off from there, that way you wouldn't have to cover your information such as phone numbers, appointments, and other info. Also, once you have the simulator installed you can create appointments and/or events on the calendar and also take screenshots.

BlackBerry Smartphone Simulators
    01-25-11 07:21 PM
    Cheers for the additional advice arsenalsocal,
    I have downloaded and installed an 85xx simulator, but for some reason it still doesn't show up as available in Theme Builder.
    I tried to do it after the game last night (also an Arsenal fan) so I was probably tired and doing something wrong.
    01-26-11 03:27 AM
    maybe you can add new icons. os6
    otss_2033 likes this.
    05-27-11 06:26 PM
    thank youuuuuu
    09-06-11 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD