Starting to get rly effing annoyed - BB Curve 9300 scrolling square is all over the friggin place, hard to type - what can I do? Is it dirty?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-11 02:53 PM
    Try to adjust the sensitivity in options-keyboard/trackpad
    01-24-11 04:27 PM
    I think I have the same problem. But funny enough, it only happens in the evening when the lights are dim. During the day, and at night but outside, the problem isn't there.
    Adjusting the sensitivity didn't help at all for me.
    Any thoughts about solving this? Because typing an sms is horrible.
    01-24-11 07:19 PM
    I think I have the same problem. But funny enough, it only happens in the evening when the lights are dim. During the day, and at night but outside, the problem isn't there.
    Adjusting the sensitivity didn't help at all for me.
    Any thoughts about solving this? Because typing an sms is horrible.
    I am having the same problem! Verizon had heard of the issue so a replacement device is being sent out. But mine only scrolls up and it is usually in dim light. My wife's Bold doesn't do it in the same lighting.
    01-25-11 11:46 PM
    Ok. So it's not a common thing for the 9300? That's good to hear. I'll drop by the store tomorrow, maybe they can replace it.
    01-26-11 07:10 PM
    No it shouldn't be...my replacement is coming tomorrow. Good luck and let us know how things go.
    01-26-11 07:30 PM
    Mine does the same thing too Moves on itself to where ever it likes! And while I am typing, the cursor moves to left and makes a **** lot of spelling errors and also sometimes, while i am typing, it moves to left/right(or god knows where) and some special characters appear instead of the letter that i pressed......So annoying!

*On a side note, I and my cousin bought Curve's together and his Curve's gotta be the worst BlackBerry I've ever seen! Keeps going to the top every single menu or what not.....
    01-27-11 03:22 PM
    I got my replacement today and we'll see how it goes. The Curve is the cheapest of the BlackBerrys but it is not the worst...I know, its difficult to imagine, but there are worse.

01-27-11 05:17 PM
    Hey i didn't mean Curve is the worst blackberry! I just said his faulty Curve is the worst one Ive ever seen lol :P I love Curve series of blackberry I LOVE BLACKBERRY ^_^
    02-03-11 10:49 AM
    Heck yea, mines always messes up while I'm playing breakbreaker! And that gets really f'n annoying!

02-03-11 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD