Hi there,

Not really a blackberry related question but thought I'd ask anyways. Contemplating doing my part for the environment and move over to paperless billing and receiving my rogers wireless bill electronically. After reading the forums, some people have said they had a nightmmare with their billing but seems it was mainly due to the website changes Rogers made awhile back. How the 2 are related not sure, regardless, would like to get some input and see how many people are currently are on papreless billing and if you've had any problems with it.

Looking forward to your input,

Titan

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-11 12:22 AM
    I'm still using invoice billing, but I always go online on the rogers website to track my usage and my balances. I've never seen anything different between my invoice and what is shown online, or vice versa.
    01-24-11 12:36 AM
    I still like hard-copies (and why should I be the one paying to print it off at the price Rogers charges for service?) for Income Tax purposes and, more importantly, to check for the almost inevitable monthly errors in Billing.

That said, I do use the 'My Account' app for quickie ballpark guidance on my account.
    01-24-11 08:39 AM
    i use online billing and have never had a problem yet
    less paper i have to keep around my house and you're able to axcess up to 18 mths of ur bills (i'm pretty sure)
    01-24-11 10:28 AM
    i use online billing and have never had a problem yet
    less paper i have to keep around my house and you're able to axcess up to 18 mths of ur bills (i'm pretty sure)
    +1 - never had any problems with my online bills, and really like being able to access any of my past statements instantly.

Save the trees!
    01-24-11 10:44 AM
    Love the online billing along with being able to track usage from my BB. My daughter and I are both on my plan (until her contract is up then she is old enough to have one in her own name), and I just forward her a copy of the bill so she can pay her bill on payday. For a teenager she is pretty good about paying it asap, although that could be because I might have suggested a late payment would get her shutdown by Rogers (I know they don't, but she doesn't). LOL
    01-25-11 12:22 PM
    I have been using the online invoicing option for at least 7 years without any issues. That combined with the MyAccount BB application beats a paper invoice delivered by Canada Post. I receive monthly invoices and statements via online notification for all utilities and financial services whenever possible.
    02-08-11 04:06 AM
    i use online billing it is a best
    06-27-14 06:25 AM
    Same, been using online billing and everything is the same except I have about 20lbs less paper in the house and in the recycle box.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-14 07:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD