I wanted the Torch for months but didn't want to open another acct (sprint). After being tired of looking at Sprints sad lineup of phones i bought the Samsung Epic. One day later I returned it and picked up a maroon (yes maroon not red) BB Torch for 29.99 at the Shack.
    Haven't put it down since i got it this afternoon and after monts of wishing,
    My daughter is happy since i got her a phone on my sprint acct and I'm happy with my ATT phone.
    That's it just wanted to tell my story lol..
    01-23-11 11:20 PM
    Yes, your crackberry addiction has just started sir....
    01-23-11 11:40 PM
    I wanted the Torch for months but didn't want to open another acct (sprint). After being tired of looking at Sprints sad lineup of phones i bought the Samsung Epic. One day later I returned it and picked up a maroon (yes maroon not red) BB Torch for 29.99 at the Shack.
    My daughter is happy since i got her a phone on my sprint acct and I'm happy with my ATT phone.
    Good onya!
    Welcome to CB
    01-24-11 01:16 AM
    Welcome. Glad this thread didn't turn into one wishing for a CDMA Torch. Too many Sprint and Verizon hoping for a different result with every new thread hoping for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-11 06:14 AM
    Welcome to the first day of the rest of your addicted life.
    01-24-11 06:22 AM
    Welcome to the Darkside.
    01-24-11 09:11 AM
    Welcome! You will love the Torch! It's been a fun trip learning about all that I had been missing...you will enjoy it, too.
    01-24-11 09:16 AM
    Good choice! Welcome to the Torch club.

01-24-11 09:43 AM
    Welcome to your new torch, I sleep with mine.

01-24-11 09:54 AM
    OP- Congrats! It was the same with me. Picked up the Torch and couldn't put it down....still can't and I got my Torch in August!

@phantommadman - wow. That really is addiction there. As long as it doesn't go to cuddling at night I gues.... Ha!

01-24-11 12:27 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry World! I have the same color torch and I love it!

01-24-11 02:24 PM
    You are officially cool....!
    01-24-11 05:35 PM
    Welcome to cb and congrats on the torch.

01-24-11 05:37 PM
    I think you'll be very please. Be sure to visit app world and the crackberry app site to take a look at all the great apps available. You can also take a jaunt over to m.cnet.com and click on the downloads tab.

Have fun!

01-24-11 05:42 PM
    Welcome to the addiction Ive had mine for exactly one month now and I am STILL like a kid at Christmas !
    01-24-11 05:53 PM
    Congrats & welcome! I've had my Torch since the release date in August & I love it. I think you will too.
    01-24-11 05:57 PM
    Welcome to your new torch, I sleep with mine.

Lmfao, I thought I was the only one

01-24-11 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD