My uncle works for sprint. I talked to him recently over the phone. He said that he is not sure what will be, BUT there is a huge rumor about the FIRST 3D PHONE! This is not confirmed but it is very possible for a new style of phones hitting the marrket!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-11 06:46 PM
    yeah the LG phone is suppose to be release soon. I was thinking that had to be the big annoucement with david blaine. cant wait to see it
    01-21-11 06:48 PM
    yeah the LG phone is suppose to be release soon. I was thinking that had to be the big annoucement with david blaine. cant wait to see it
    Yea, Sharp has one also. As does Samsung.

Edit: Sh*t, apparently Moto has one in the works also.
    01-21-11 06:49 PM
    i heard moto was working on one but the LG has the most info out there about it and seems very close to release
    01-21-11 06:56 PM
    01-21-11 06:59 PM
    i heard moto was working on one but the LG has the most info out there about it and seems very close to release
    It's funny because I am a Moto guy (OG Droid, DX), but my wife loves LG (I actually (almost) had to physically threaten her to get her to get the Incredible instead of the Ally.
    01-21-11 07:03 PM
    I am a technology JUNKIE. This, I guess, is my problem with the whole Blackberry platform. I like companies that push the envelope. I can't deal with what I perceive as a lack of innovation. I'm the same way with cars (within limits of course ), golf clubs, appliances, etc. No wonder I'm always broke! Drives my wife crazy!
    K Bear and Shodan775 like this.
    01-21-11 07:08 PM
    SMH. What a waste. What good is a 3d PHONE going to do? Not impressed. (!)

dcorx, johnmarki and CASH like this.
    01-21-11 07:09 PM

Let me guess, you carry a Blackberry.
    01-21-11 07:10 PM

I would have to agree a little. I was expecting more but I just wanna see how it plays out.
    I was hoping for a new blackberry
    01-21-11 07:15 PM
    I have no use for a 3D phone. 3D strains the eyes as well. It is nice to see some manufacturers trying to add every feature possible though lol.
    01-21-11 07:18 PM
    I will stick with the HTC Scribe. Android got a big invite to the event and RIM has nothing exciting to bring to the stage.
    01-21-11 07:24 PM
    Yes, I carry a Blackberry. But I'm not biased. This is a MAJOR disappointment. When you say an industry first.. I'm expecting a lot more than a 3d PHONE! In 2 years, nobody will care. Next thing you know, they'll be trying to make phones with espresso machines! We have all this technology, & look what we do with it.. We make a 3..D.. Phone. Really!? How bout they make a phone where your browsing experience can be viewed from a pair of HD glasses! Or even better! The first hands free phone! A phone that listens better than Will Smith! EX.. Me: "Email Tom and tell him I'm going to be late" Phone: "Now.. Emailing Tom.. Message sent!." I want something to increase productivity! Not waste my time, & battery. -$

01-21-11 08:01 PM
    Not interested, even though it does sound pretty cool.

01-21-11 08:06 PM
    I don't go to 3D Movies and won't buy a 3D TV, so I sure as **** don't care about a 3D phone. Maybe I'll get on board when they get hologram technology going.
    01-22-11 09:08 AM
    I don't go to 3D Movies and won't buy a 3D TV, so I sure as **** don't care about a 3D phone. Maybe I'll get on board when they get hologram technology going.
    I'm waiting for Holidex simulator technology.
    01-22-11 09:12 AM
    I completely agree with west coast flavor. What in the **** could possibly be the purpose of a 3D phone. utter garbage.
    01-22-11 10:05 AM
    Let me guess, you carry a Blackberry.
    Well if you don't why are you here? They have a site for whatever device you carry I'm sure.
    01-22-11 10:07 AM
    Well if you don't why are you here? They have a site for whatever device you carry I'm sure.
    he carries a blackberry also, does that make you feel better?
    01-22-11 11:28 AM
    I am a technology JUNKIE. This, I guess, is my problem with the whole Blackberry platform. I like companies that push the envelope. I can't deal with what I perceive as a lack of innovation. I'm the same way with cars (within limits of course ), golf clubs, appliances, etc. No wonder I'm always broke! Drives my wife crazy!
    Well at least it is only technology and a few other items you are like this with.

Wait, what # wife is this? Just curious...I may be shocked!

01-22-11 12:45 PM
    Hey I am down with a phone that makes espresso. I'll be the first one in line

Next thing you know, they'll be trying to make phones with espresso machines! Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LDawg07 likes this.
    01-22-11 01:42 PM
    Hey I am down with a phone that makes espresso. I'll be the first one in line
    You beat me to it. Make me a BB that makes espressos and frapachinos and I'm there.

01-22-11 02:29 PM
    You beat me to it. Make me a BB that makes espressos and frapachinos and I'm there.

The probably should hire some folks from Nova Scotia then.
    01-22-11 03:02 PM
    Watch out for the Lawnmower man showing up on your 3D phones.

(or in your bed with your wife) LOL
    01-22-11 04:44 PM
    You will still need the glasses, right? I can see it now.

Dude #1: I need to check my text messages. *puts on 3d glasses*

Dude #2: you're an *****...

(I'd be dude #2)

LDawg07 likes this.
    01-22-11 07:16 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD