So i upgraded from my Pearl Flip to a new Curve 3G. I liked the Flip, but the Curve has the full blown keyboard and is likely to be upgraded to OS 6 soon. I received the unit on Saturday and began exploring it. I found the keyboard to be a delight after the Pearl Flip. The trackpad took just a few minutes to get used to after the trackball of the flip. I used the BB Desktop feature to switch from the Pearl Flip to the Curve 3G and it was perfect!
    I am very glad I upgraded and I am planning to setup the Pearl Flip on my wife's number. Any tips or tricks in that area?
    01-20-11 02:12 PM
    Congrats on the new Curve! Sprint has already released a version of BlackBerry 6 if you're interested in trying it out. Take a look...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f216/sp...ficial-569651/

As for activating the old Pearl on your wifes line, that's easy. Just call Verizon up, or dial *228 from the phone, or go online. Just a note all smartphones on verizon require a data plan. Verizon offers the unlimited one for $29.99/month or a 150MB for $14.99/month. There is no way around this...
    01-20-11 02:19 PM
    Glad you like your new device. It's a fantastic phone.
    mzceetee likes this.
    01-20-11 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD