what's a good weather app for the torch?
    I'm using weathereye but it's kind of shotty.

Any recomendations? Something that will display the weather on the homescreen?

Thanks!
    01-20-11 01:51 PM
    BerryWeather (or BeWeather as it is called in AppWorld) is the best (by far)!
    01-20-11 01:54 PM
    I've tried them all (free versions only) and I ended up coming back to Weathereye everytime.
    Weather eye is the best (by far)!
    If I felt the need to pay for a weather app my choice may differ.
    01-20-11 01:59 PM
    The paid version of BerryWeather (BeWeather) gets my vote. Nice presentation. Good overall function.

Don't know about the free version but may be worth a look.
    01-20-11 02:15 PM
    I'm with pmccartney on this, weathereye is the best free weather apps.
    01-20-11 02:21 PM
    I use the weather network app. It works perfectly for what I need.
    01-20-11 02:27 PM
    I use the weather network app. It works perfectly for what I need.
    FYI weathereyes
    01-20-11 02:31 PM
    I have the free Weather Channel and it works for me though no integration in the Torch theme.

Tried the free BerryWeather and it wasn't as complete as Weather Channel.
    01-20-11 03:16 PM
    I use BerryWeather also and love it. I've never had an issue with it!
    01-20-11 04:13 PM
    The Weather Eye app. Its free been using it eve since I bought a smartphone (2 years ago) and never had a complaint about it. Does everything and updates as frequently as you want (I set mine at every 30 minutes). Such a useful free app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-11 06:05 PM
    BerryWeather for me is the best app I have. I know people don't wnat to pay $10 for an app, but the UI and customization capabilities on BW are superior to every other weather app out there.
    01-20-11 06:10 PM
    BerryWeather (premium) gets my vote as well. Nothing can beat it's customization capabilities. I love having the "Homescreen Wallpaper" enabled to show my current conditions as well as the forecast for the week. Plus, you can get custom icons to your heart's content. None of the other weather apps come close to it. If you're not in a hurry, it goes on sale quite often for 50% off, although even at full price it's worth it IMO. The only drawback for me as a Canadian is that the severe weather advisories are only for the US. Doesn't really bother me, I just turn it off.

01-20-11 07:00 PM
    The paid version of BerryWeather (BeWeather) gets my vote. Nice presentation. Good overall function.

Don't know about the free version but may be worth a look.
    Ditto. Paid version is definitely worth it over the freebie. I tried WeatherChannel too, but found BeWeather to be much better. Ubfortunately I've never seen WeatherEye, so I don't know how that compares.

01-20-11 08:55 PM
    Wait for BerryWeather to go on sale here for $5.00. Well worth-it in my opinion. There's a thread in the Apps section of this forum on the many many icons you can use:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ber...-icons-539999/
    01-20-11 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD