Well yesterday i got my first balckberry, my mom got my old droid which i hated. But anyways i was wondering if yall could tell me some cool thing that my bb can do. Also what are some good FREE themes.

If you want you can add me on BBM: 32928077
    01-18-11 04:17 PM
    The Starbucks BlackBerry app is cool: http://www.starbucks.com/coffeehouse...card-mobile-bb
    01-18-11 04:20 PM
    Welcome to the world of BlackBerry GraphicsHQ! I'm sure you'll come to love your new device like all of us here at CrackBerry have. You have come to the right place for discussion, help, and more.

There are a bunch of good themes out there if you are wanting to stick with OS 5. There is a dedicated theme section on this message board if you go down to "Stuff for your BlackBerry" which includes things like Applications, Games, Themes, and more. If you decide on sticking with OS 5 you can run any theme that is OS 5 and 480x360 (the resolution of 8900, 9630, 9650, 9700) compatible.

If you are wanting to go ahead and upgrade to OS 6 we are glad to help you out too! Myself I'm running 9650/6.0.0.415. You can run any OS from ANY carrier as long as it's for your device Model. (Ex: Say you are on Verizon. You can run a Sprint OS) This is because OSs are sent to the carrier from RIM and the carrier can choose which OS to put out to it's consumers.

Note: We are all eagerly awaiting a OS drop from Verizon. We're hoping this is a OS 6 release and not OS 5.

Tip: You can get better assistance if you tell CB what your device, carrier, and OS version currently is. You can add this information here. You're device is obviously a 9650, but we don't know what your carrier or OS version is. You can get your OS version by doing ALT + left SHIFT + H

If you are browsing CB from your new BlackBerry device when you go to type you can simply type, "myver" and then space afterwords. This will replace "myver" with (for example) "9650/6.0.0.415"

You can give your PIN to others by doing the same, but typing: "mypin" (and then of course spacing afterward)

I hope others can add onto this. :]

Apps I Suggest:
    BeWeather (Free or Paid)
    Pandora or Slacker (or both :P)
    Foursquare
    Dropbox (cloud based file storage)
    Last edited by Seven.07; 01-18-11 at 04:33 PM.
    GraphicsHQ likes this.
    01-18-11 04:24 PM
    Poynt download
    Google Latitude

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-11 04:25 PM
    Bolt Browser
    SmrtGuard from Blackberry App World
    01-18-11 06:46 PM
    Well yesterday i got my first balckberry, my mom got my old droid which i hated. But anyways i was wondering if yall could tell me some cool thing that my bb can do. Also what are some good FREE themes.

If you want you can add me on BBM: 32928077
    Welcome to Blackberry and the CB Nation! Please tell us which BB you have and your carrier.
    01-18-11 07:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD