Hi all, im going to the states in a few weeks im flying to san fran spending 2 nights there then driving to LA for 2 nights then 3 nights in Vegas.

Can anyone suggest some good hotels to stay in and good places in San Fran and LA as ive not been there before, we already have Vegas sorted.
    08-01-08 07:52 PM
    i staed at the judy garland hotel i belive it was in north hollywood nice hotel. just make sure you eat Roscoes Chicken & Waffles i LA
    08-01-08 10:40 PM
    i staed at the judy garland hotel i belive it was in north hollywood nice hotel. just make sure you eat Roscoes Chicken & Waffles i LA
    am sorry it was beverly garland not judy here is the link for the hotel take a look at it.

Holiday Inn Universal Studios Hollywood | Hotels & Meeting Facilities in North Hollywood CA
    08-01-08 10:47 PM
    I was just at Universal Studios yesterday. Great place to spend the day - I HIGHLY recommend it!!! It's great for all ages and if you're into movies, it's a MUST SEE in LA. Also, drive through Hollywood (Sunset Boulevard) and Beverly Hills. Hollywood is only a couple minutes south of Universal, so any hotel at Universal would work for you! Have fun!!!
    08-02-08 12:01 AM
    it Roscoes Chicken & Waffles i LA
    Chicken and Waffles? Good Lawd man!! At the same time
    08-02-08 12:22 AM
    And it's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! The line is always crazy long!
    08-02-08 12:22 AM
    Maybe next time I go to 29 Palms I'll make a detour and check it out
    08-02-08 12:28 AM
    08-02-08 12:38 AM
    forget Vegas, go to DC!!
    08-06-08 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD