I've been trying to log into my bis account from my computer but every time i got to "www.t-mobile.com/bis" and try to log in tmobile redirects me to "my.t-mobile.com/Login" and once i log in im taken to the main page where it shows my balance and minutes used. If i continue to navigate from there searching through the "get support option" a link is diplayed to "t-mobile.com/bis" and when i click that link tmobile automatcially logs me out my account and then asks me to log in again and after i do im redirected right back to "my.t-mobile.com/Login" where i never get access to by bis account.
    I remember about a year ago tmobile had the option to log into bis right on the page where u first log in and i was able to mange my email, register my PIN and IMEI and resend service books.. How come tmobile blocks this now?
    01-14-11 06:59 PM
    Have you tried the Email Settings icon on the device?
    01-14-11 07:31 PM
    try using internet explorer browser, i get this issue when using firefox.

edit, nevermind that, old information. log in to the main page, click "Connect & Share" then on the right "Configure e-mail". Firefox works fine. The site you go to is bis.tmobile.com but you cannot go directly to that page.
    Last edited by wasteoffilm; 01-14-11 at 07:41 PM.
    michu07 likes this.
    01-14-11 07:31 PM
    try using internet explorer browser, i get this issue when using firefox.

edit, nevermind that, old information. log in to the main page, click "Connect & Share" then on the right "Configure e-mail". Firefox works fine. The site you go to is bis.tmobile.com but you cannot go directly to that page.

Thanks. worked like a charm
    01-14-11 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD