Hi guys!

Today I've got my 9780 and I love it! But there was one downside.. I accidently deleted all of my contacts on Windows Live Messenger. They were synced and appeared in the Adresbook.
    But I didn't know if I deleted them in the adres book I would delete them on Windows Live messenger itself.. So for the next time, how do I unsync my contacts?

Oh! And any must have free apps in the appstore?
    01-14-11 05:51 PM
    Hi guys!

Today I've got my 9780 and I love it! But there was one downside.. I accidently deleted all of my contacts on Windows Live Messenger. They were synced and appeared in the Adresbook.
    But I didn't know if I deleted them in the adres book I would delete them on Windows Live messenger itself.. So for the next time, how do I unsync my contacts?

Omg, this scared me. Now I will never delete my contacts. Must not happen to meee.

Bump for anyone who knows the answer to unsync.
    01-16-11 11:08 AM
    Open WLM on the phone, highlight the contact, menu, view contact profile, menu, unlink to blackberry contacts.
    01-16-11 03:56 PM
    I hate the new msn! So annoying! I have my sync set to one way from device to outlook (replace all exisiting data) and it deletes all my windows live messenger contacts every single time I do a sync and I would have to re-add everyone every time.

Hi guys!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-11 09:08 PM
    Yo guys,

Hehe I've found a solution; I went to the instalation menu, then to e-mail.. Select your email account. Then synchronisation options: then contacts.
    01-18-11 01:15 PM
    Yo guys,

Hehe I've found a solution; I went to the instalation menu, then to e-mail.. Select your email account. Then synchronisation options: then contacts.
    Can u be more clear about these steps?
    Instalation menu where?

02-04-11 01:04 PM
    Can u be more clear about these steps?
    Instalation menu where?

Open tray>Setup>Email Accounts>Internet Mail Account>Hotmail (or account associated with Hotmail)>Synchronization Options>uncheck contacts.
    02-04-11 01:41 PM
    Open tray>Setup>Email Accounts>Internet Mail Account>Hotmail (or account associated with Hotmail)>Synchronization Options>uncheck contacts.
    mine is already unchecked. still hapenning.

02-10-11 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD