I'm a huge fan of glamour, hair, makeup, clothes. I doubt I'm the only one here who is! So...share your must have beauty items! Be it makeup, hair product, the best pair of jeans...whatever. Pictures welcome!
    08-01-08 05:12 PM
    Me too! I am a junkie when it comes to beauty products! You should check out forums like makeuptalk.com and pursebuzz. I'm not into fashion much, but I love makeup and purses! For makeup, I love Urban Decay, especially their eye shadows. I also love shopping at Sephora, I would spend my paycheck there every week if I didn't have to worry about those pesky things like bills!

Hey a great tip for makeup and hair, search YouTube for eye shadow tutorials or hair tutorials. SO many good ideas and inspirations on there for when you get stuck in a rut doing the same hair style or makeup every day. Switch it up!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-08 05:37 PM
    I'm a makeup addict! sephora is like a candy store for me. As for hair products, I'm big on bed head products. After Party is my fave and I use it just about everyday..along with Pink Sugar Hair perfume. M.A.C lipglosses have always been my fave as well as their eyeshadows. Thet make two lipsticks that I alternate that I'm a slave to: "snob" and "pink nouveau." I could seriously go on forev about this type of stuff!

nice thread topic!
    Last edited by so_very_sexpensive; 08-01-08 at 05:54 PM. Reason: typo
    08-01-08 05:53 PM
    I've never used MAC gloss or lipstick but I'm addicted to their eyeshadows...bought 3 and a liner today, actually, haha.

Sephora is my candy store too. I can't live without Urban Decay Primer Potion or Dior Blackout mascara, haha.

08-01-08 06:08 PM
    Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer is THE BEST!!!! I also swear by L'Oreal Voluminous mascara.

This is fun - I hope the thread keeps moving !

~Sheri

08-01-08 07:18 PM
    Ditto! I say we even post some of our favotire looks whenever we have a great hair or makeup day, haha.
    08-01-08 07:27 PM
    Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer is THE BEST!!!! I also swear by L'Oreal Voluminous mascara.

~Sheri

i used to have a girl from the laura mercier counter do my makeup alot a few years ago and their products are lush..
    its just too bad they don't have many fun colors like MAC does..
    08-01-08 07:37 PM
    I've never used MAC gloss or lipstick but I'm addicted to their eyeshadows...bought 3 and a liner today, actually, haha.

Sephora is my candy store too. I can't live without Urban Decay Primer Potion or Dior Blackout mascara, haha.

what colors did you get?? I have alot of them
    08-01-08 07:38 PM
    what colors did you get?? I have alot of them
    Mink & Sable, Talent Pool, Glamour Check! and the liner is Mystery.

My favorite ever though are Goldmine and Coppering. I can do this kick b00ty sunset/fire thing with them and a good highlight, usually a matte taupe or shimmer white. Rocks with black or brown liner! And of course, big thick lashes.
    08-01-08 08:20 PM
    Mink & Sable, Talent Pool, Glamour Check! and the liner is Mystery.

My favorite ever though are Goldmine and Coppering. I can do this kick b00ty sunset/fire thing with them and a good highlight, usually a matte taupe or shimmer white. Rocks with black or brown liner! And of course, big thick lashes.
    I don't have any of those! lol
    I love black tied for dramatic eyes, it's so glittery!

speaking of big thick lashes..
    any secrets?
    I swear I still have not found an amazing mascara ]]:
    08-01-08 08:30 PM
    Dior has the most fab mascara period.

I tend to love chanel shadow, as it doesn't smudge. In AZ, where its 800 degrees, that's a biggie!

My favourite thing in the world is parfum, though. My favourite has always been gucci rush, but since they discontinued it, its harder and harder to find. any suggestions chickies???

08-01-08 08:34 PM
    Count me in girls!!! I love Sephora and MAC too!!! I also love Urban Decay - I'm wearing the eyeshadow in Strip right now. I love perfume too - I think I have about 15 bottles cause I never like to wear the same scent every day. Another tip is the makeup and hair groups on myspace - they have tons of good info and pictures to inspire!

08-01-08 08:50 PM
    oh how I hate our 800 degree weather here in AZ...
    I will so have to try dior's mascara
    last I tried is fiberwig which is great for building lashes if you have two hours to sit there and play with them!

as for perfume Juicy Couture has a new one coming out called "Viva La Juicy"
    its lush!
    you can even purchase a small pre-release at scottsdale fashion.
    I carry it with me at all times!
    08-01-08 08:52 PM
    Trust, dior mascara is awesome. You'll love it.

I have the original juicy couture, and I wear it every day. I didn't know they were coming out with a new scent! I wish I had known that earlier.. I was at kona for lunch at scottsdale fashion!

08-01-08 08:55 PM
    Trust, dior mascara is awesome. You'll love it.

I have the original juicy couture, and I wear it every day. I didn't know they were coming out with a new scent! I wish I had known that earlier.. I was at kona for lunch at scottsdale fashion!

mmmmm yummy kona!
    they have the best happy hour!
    Vival La Juicy is much lighter than the original Juicy Couture..which I had to buy the body milk mist bc the perfume was so strong. lol
    08-01-08 09:01 PM
    Love me some drinks and sushi at kona for lunch on fridays.

Anyhow, yeah the jc parfum is definitely very strong, so I use it sparingly. Ill have to check out the new scent. Gucci III is amazing if you haven't tried it!

08-01-08 09:04 PM
    I agree about the Dior mascara! Diorshow Blackout Waterpoof. Great for drama. Regular Diorshow or Smashbox Bionic Mascara is great for every day.

Speaking of Smashbox, their O-Gloss is the coolest thing ever.

As for yummy scents...my addiction is Dior Addict II. Reasonably priced, lighty, girly. Gift sets with gorgeous packaging are often available at Macy's!

08-01-08 09:16 PM
    Yup. Dead on.. That is the mascara I use.
    I don't know that I have tried addict II. I need to go shopping this weekend.

08-01-08 09:18 PM
    Other mascaras I have tried and liked are the Sephora brand volumizing, Urban Decay Big Fatty, Clinique High Definition, Bare Minerals Weather Everything....and for drug store brands, Covergirl LashBlast is a great, cheap, everyday waterproof mascara.

08-01-08 09:25 PM
    Dior has the most fab mascara period.
    My favourite thing in the world is parfum, though. My favourite has always been gucci rush, but since they discontinued it, its harder and harder to find. any suggestions chickies???
    I just got Marc Jacobs Daisy and it's AWESOME!!!

Does anyone have Child? I've read lots about it and have always wanted to try it - is it worth the hype?

~Sheri
    08-01-08 09:29 PM
    Hmmm. No way to get rush in any large quantity though huh?

Awwwww.

08-01-08 09:31 PM
    Okay, now I need to buy Diorshow
    08-01-08 09:34 PM
    Sheri, you'll love it. Stage makeup turned into a consumer product. Won't rub off, clump, flake. Amazing stuff.

08-01-08 09:48 PM
    Sheri, you'll love it. Stage makeup turned into a consumer product. Won't rub off, clump, flake. Amazing stuff.

hmmm
    i think i need to run and get some STAT..
    we are going out tomorrow night and would love to have glam lashes!
    08-01-08 10:01 PM
    Love me some drinks and sushi at kona for lunch on fridays.

Anyhow, yeah the jc parfum is definitely very strong, so I use it sparingly. Ill have to check out the new scent. Gucci III is amazing if you haven't tried it!

I haven't had the chance to try gucci yet..
    but I will def be on the lookout!

omg could work possibly drag any more??!
    !!!!
    I'm going crazy!
    08-01-08 10:02 PM
141 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD