Been on .1015 on the S2 now since the leak version came out. All I've done with it is added the clock from .720 so the bedside works like it's suppose too.

Issues I'm see are. When making a call, or should I say only to the numbers I call the most. Sometimes it will ring twice and go straight to voice mail, or just straight to voice mail. There is times I have to call my wifes number 3 to 4 times before it will even ring her phone. But if I call my sons phone, which I never call. It never fails and always goes through without a hitch.

Texting...I'm getting a lot of (SMS error 97, Message ID 144) Service denied. and that can be to just anyone. I've gotten other error codes but this is the common one.

Typing...I'll get it where when i start to type and press the space key and it even lights up blue but in stead it will give me some other random letter, and it will be a letter that isn't even close to the space key.

These are the three main hitters. I've never had any of these issues. I've ran hybrids to just stock OS's. I'll probably go back to .720 if this drives me nuts enough.

Just curious if anyone else is seeing anything like this with .1015?
    01-13-11 06:52 PM
    Never seen such issues. I'd simply suggest reloading the OS and that should resolve most of the issues you're experiencing.
    01-13-11 09:24 PM
    I've done that a few times actually. And all seems well until a day to two then right back at it. Just recently I took all my after market apps off and reloaded it and waited to see if it still did it, with no avail.
    01-13-11 09:29 PM
    Been on .1015 on the S2 now since the leak version came out. All I've done with it is added the clock from .720 so the bedside works like it's suppose too.

Typing...I'll get it where when i start to type and press the space key and it even lights up blue but in stead it will give me some other random letter, and it will be a letter that isn't even close to the space key.
    Mine has been doing the random letter insert for a space since the sms lag started back in .713. Even does it at times in CrunchSMS and email. I have yet to see it do it in a webpage like this forum, or memopad or such programs.
    01-14-11 08:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD