I had an older build of Trillian that I got free when they were doing open Beta testing. Now I bought it because I wanted to show loyalty and this new build will not remain connected to Facebook and keeps giving me an internal error message! Really dissapointing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-11 02:33 PM
    that's why i've refused to buy it because I can't stay connected just in general and keep getting internal error message.
    01-13-11 02:56 PM
    that's why i've refused to buy it because I can't stay connected just in general and keep getting internal error message.
    I thought they had that issue resolved, I'd rather buy Jamba Juice with those $5.... What a waste. I'm gonna make a half *** application and profit from it.... -major eye roll

01-13-11 04:23 PM
    i get the internal error once in a while but not a lot and i'm always connected on facebook, its one of the main reasons i use it. have you set the connections in options? uncheck all the ones you dont use and leave the one major checked and prioritize it.
    01-13-11 05:04 PM
    I'm only connected to gTalk and get internal server error messages along with not always receiving messages. -.- 9650/6.0.0.415
    I'm running the OS 6 version from
    trillian.im/get/blackberry/beta (You can get the OTA OS 6 @ mybbota.com)

However, this has happened to me too on my 8530/5.0.0.x
    01-13-11 05:55 PM
    i get the internal error once in a while but not a lot and i'm always connected on facebook, its one of the main reasons i use it. have you set the connections in options? uncheck all the ones you dont use and leave the one major checked and prioritize it.
    That's how I have it set. I only have fb chat on it. Trillian for Blackberry is seriously lacking, I shouldve went with another program.

01-13-11 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD