Hi all,
    New to the site to want to say HI!!
    I wondered if anyone knows when the torch will be available in white in the UK? I am due an upgrade and can not decide if I should go for the torch in black or wait a little while longer for the white!
    Thanks!!
    01-13-11 07:18 AM
    Carpe Diem! Get the black, besides it looks more elegant, and professional than the white (IMHO).
    01-13-11 12:57 PM
    The white one looks great.....You should get that one......"DARE TO BE DIFFERENT".......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-11 02:50 PM
    Carpe Diem! Get the black, besides it looks more elegant, and professional than the white (IMHO).
    Yeah I always thought the same thing about the White color. It looks more like a toy or fake to me. The Black one looks like a professional phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-11 06:13 PM
    I get a million compliments on my white Torch and if white is your preference you can always buy a US Version unlocked
    01-13-11 08:27 PM
    ^^clothes make you look professional, besides i see a lot of bankers with white 9700's.....(i work for bank of america).....
    01-13-11 09:40 PM
    Hi all,
    New to the site to want to say HI!!
    I wondered if anyone knows when the torch will be available in white in the UK? I am due an upgrade and can not decide if I should go for the torch in black or wait a little while longer for the white!
    Thanks!!
    my source said should be on vf uk in late Q1/early Q2, and maybe red one too.
    mariaj likes this.
    01-13-11 09:45 PM
    got to admit the white fones do look cool especially bold 9700 very smart but i dont agree on the torch it just looks cheap !! ps i luv my torch
    01-14-11 04:51 AM
    Thanks for all of your opinions!! I have not actually seen one in white yet so will wait and see what I think. If it is going to be late Q1 early Q2 then I might hang on, due an upgrade now you see! But i'm on Orange not VF :-s
    01-14-11 06:50 AM
    phones4u have them in stock. How do I know this? I received mine today

01-14-11 04:34 PM
    phones4u have them in stock. How do I know this? I received mine today
    shame they dont `do` box only sales though
    01-14-11 05:32 PM
    Vodaphone released details on releasing it today.

Coming Soon | The Latest New Mobile Phones from Vodafone

Labeled under "coming soon".
    01-14-11 07:12 PM
    Vodaphone released details on releasing it today.

Coming Soon | The Latest New Mobile Phones from Vodafone

Labeled under "coming soon".
    ooo, thats new, wasnt there yesterday when i looked!

like i said i knew they were getting it, i found that out as the same time as os6.1 back in nov, just the only times i was told was q1
    01-14-11 07:39 PM
    The guy in Phones4U showed me the white one yesterday. Said they had just got three in. I quite liked it
    01-15-11 08:48 AM
    Phones4U also said there was a lilac/purple one coming soon as well
    01-15-11 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD