Sup guys.. I have the white torch and the black and other cases dont seem to look good on the white phone.

Of course i like the phone naked but i work in the field and need a good quality white hard shell case for the phone.

I was wondering if anyone has found a good case in white that also comes with it own belt clip

Thanks for the help...
    01-12-11 08:24 PM
    One I came across just earlier today is the Seidio Innocase in pearl white. Innocase is a hard case with a "soft-touch" exterior.

seidioonline.com

Here it is as a combo with the matching Innocase holster, which by the way does have the "sleeper" magnets as well.
    seidioonline.com

01-12-11 08:37 PM
    Thanks for the quick responce last time I check I didn't see that color.. I may have been looking at the crackberry site though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-11 09:05 PM
    No it must be new, I didn't see it last time I liked either.
    I think every other colour has an Innocase Active version except the white, but that should follow soon. Just mentioning in case you need that little bit extra protection the Active offers.

Also I would check around for the best price. There are several eBay stores that are authorized Seidio dealers and offer much better prices. Some of them have free shipping too.
    01-13-11 12:23 AM
    Am I blind or is that grey..?
    Is it the same as this: ca.crackberry.com/seidio-innocase-surface-for-blackberry-torch-9800-9810-pearl-white/
    10-26-11 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD