I have been trying to look for a better Facebook Chat application but I couldn't find any besides this one - Chat on Facebook - Social BlackBerry Apps

Is it worth buying it or what? Because I have heard there are many bugs and knows issues so I'm really not sure what to do here. Your thoughts on this one?
    01-12-11 06:24 PM
    Download the free version of IM+ and link that up with your Facebook account.

BlackBerry apps: IM+ Instant Messaging to chat within MSN/Live Messenger, Yahoo!, AIM/iChat, ICQ, Jabber, Skype, MySpace IM, Google Talk, Facebook, and Twitter. IM+ Talk, Business Card Reader, xPlayer, Photo Translator.

Works a treat for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-11 07:12 PM
    I just bought chat for Facebook pro today. Seems ok its the only one
    I used so I couldent tell you about others.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-11 07:14 PM
    I use beejive, msn + gtalk + facebook in one apps, good for me, not free thought.
    01-12-11 07:18 PM
    Most of facebook chat apps don't work. You can receive messages from your friends but your messages are not delivered to them.

The only app that I have tested to work for both is FaceChat, and it's free. AIM is also good but drains the battery very fast.
    01-12-11 08:18 PM
    facebook use jabber so if you can find a jabber client, it will work.

it's true that my beejive client doesn't like the facebook option, but I'm using it with jabber and it work great.
    Last edited by AcADIeN; 01-12-11 at 08:41 PM.
    01-12-11 08:36 PM
    Most of facebook chat apps don't work. You can receive messages from your friends but your messages are not delivered to them.

The only app that I have tested to work for both is FaceChat, and it's free. AIM is also good but drains the battery very fast.
    the one i downloaded works fine,been useing it allday with out a problem
    01-12-11 08:39 PM
    I downloaded a free app for fb chat.works wonderfully well,only issue being the UI is a bit archaic~
    01-13-11 08:43 AM
    I have been trying to look for a better Facebook Chat application but I couldn't find any besides this one - Chat on Facebook - Social BlackBerry Apps

Is it worth buying it or what? Because I have heard there are many bugs and knows issues so I'm really not sure what to do here. Your thoughts on this one?
    I've downloaded Chat on Facebook and can't get it to work on my Torch.
    01-20-11 10:30 AM
    I have had good luck with it. It seems to work very well ive had multiple conversations and never a delay or error. I have a blackberry bold 9650 but im running os 6 so im pretty sure it would work well for your Torch as well.
    01-20-11 10:32 AM
    I've downloaded Chat on Facebook and can't get it to work on my Torch.
    I've got it to work and will be unistalling it today. Don't like that it has it's own vibrate and sound profile seperate from your phone's sound profile. So if you have your phone on vibrate, it will still ring when a message comes through. I also don't like the fact that it's LED notification light is blue which is the same colour as when I'm using Bluetooth.
    01-21-11 11:31 AM
    chat on facebook works fine for me. its the only one ive used but works good.
    01-21-11 09:59 PM
    Using FaceChat and I find it works well with nice features.
    01-21-11 10:18 PM
    works great for me. worth the money. you can turn off sound and LED. i like it and everyone get my messages. very fast, and worth the money i think. i like it. the free app actually messed with my OS, had to do a wipe to fix it.
    01-22-11 02:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD