I've been pondering on buying this app...but reading on the reviews, it seems that there is a problem on the SMS area...something about "port in use". Has anyone using the newest version? A feedback would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
    01-12-11 06:10 PM
    I've been using Blackbook on my Torch for about 2 months. No issues whatsoever. Works great.
    01-13-11 01:28 PM
    I have been using Blackbook on my Torch for a month now and had no issues at all!
    01-13-11 03:39 PM
    Blackbook just can't delete/remove/hide the call log (they show up the fone number, not the name) even when you choose the option to hide call log. But it still work and work great with the sms

Email, PIN message: I don't have BIS/BES to test it
    01-13-11 07:22 PM
    Thanks guys.
    01-13-11 11:40 PM
    I think the port in use happens when there is already an app monitoring sms for a specific string. Like certain security apps that trigger alerts and gps tracking via sms and email, probably some like cellseeker, buddyguard, smrtguard (not sure if it works with sms), wheres my phone pro.
    01-14-11 07:49 AM
    I recently had to reinstall the OS on my Torch so now I can't access the BlackBook app. I can see that it is installed when I look in the app management section of options - but I can't open it up.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks.

Peace...
    01-15-11 10:38 PM
    Have you tried press escape button 5 times ?
    tediprude likes this.
    01-15-11 11:47 PM
    Have you tried press escape button 5 times ?
    Just ied it and it didn't work.

Peace...
    01-15-11 11:55 PM
    I've been pondering on buying this app...but reading on the reviews, it seems that there is a problem on the SMS area...something about "port in use". Has anyone using the newest version? A feedback would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
    in my case, after a few trial and error, it was berry slider which was conflicting with blackbook 3. the solution, delete one of them (blackbook or berry slider for torch)...

life is full of choices...
    02-23-11 09:02 AM
    Hi guy, i'm from italy.
    So a little question... with blackbook can i hide a blackberry msn contact ?

Thanks for response.
    Alberto
    03-28-11 10:37 AM
    Hi guy, i'm from italy.
    So a little question... with blackbook can i hide a blackberry msn contact ?

Thanks for response.
    Alberto
    No, it only hides contacts in the address book and any messages coming from them, only if they are e-mails or text messages (sms).
    03-28-11 10:44 AM
    Thank you very much for the respost.
    but... there is nothing that hide a contact in bb messenger ?
    03-28-11 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD