Apparently Sprint is scheduled to make a "big" announcement in February. Doubtful it will be the iPhone or Android. So what does everyone think: new WebOS device or new Blackberry or something else? Hopefully the iPhone going to VZW and the fact the Playbook 4G is coming to Sprint bodes well for a new Blackberry worth a damn. But HP is also schedule to be doing WebOS stuff around then too.
    01-11-11 09:06 PM
    Why wouldn't it be android?
    01-11-11 09:38 PM
    Where did you read about the big news announcement?
    01-11-11 10:30 PM
    Yeah where did you hear this? I would put money on it being a new 4g android phone if there really is big news.
    01-12-11 12:06 AM
    I hope that it is an announcement for a new BB device. Something like that speculated Tourch. However, what I've read on the interweb is that Sprint's February announcement could involve WebOS devices from Hewlett-Packard. I guess we shall have to wait and see.
    01-12-11 04:44 AM
    There is no reason why it could not be an iPhone. The deal with Verizon is not exclusive.
    01-12-11 10:50 AM
    I was reading some sites and found it on one and then searched and found multiple citing that Sprint was going to have an announcement in February. Here's one An iPhone for Sprint? Unlikely, but maybe a WebOS device from HP - Computerworld

I haven't found a date, but multiple sources are stating there will be an announcement.

I hope it isn't Android because I don't see that being news worthy with all the Droid crap dumped at CES... I would think Sprint would have announced a droid then when they announced their other droid upcoming devices.

There is some speculation it is a Sprint iphone, but I would be surprised if it was that. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    01-12-11 11:17 AM
    I was reading some sites and found it on one and then searched and found multiple citing that Sprint was going to have an announcement in February. Here's one An iPhone for Sprint? Unlikely, but maybe a WebOS device from HP - Computerworld

I haven't found a date, but multiple sources are stating there will be an announcement.

I hope it isn't Android because I don't see that being news worthy with all the Droid crap dumped at CES... I would think Sprint would have announced a droid then when they announced their other droid upcoming devices.

There is some speculation it is a Sprint iphone, but I would be surprised if it was that. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    They are doing it on the 7th. The day before my birthday, so maybe it will be something great and I will be buying myself an awesome bday gift! Haha.
    01-12-11 11:50 AM
    Where does it say the 7th?
    01-12-11 12:06 PM
    Check out Engadget or BGR websites

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-11 12:29 PM
    4g windows 7 super phone maybe?
    01-12-11 01:00 PM
    http://www.androidcentral.com/whats-...onjuring-feb-7

U have a EVO what more of a phone do u need?? lol
    I just need a change up. Lol.
    01-12-11 01:07 PM
    Epic, Style and Evo-Damn girl save some for the rest of us. Your hogging all the good stuff lol. Pretty impressive collection.
    01-12-11 02:16 PM
    Sprint promises 'industry first' at February 7th event -- Engadget

Hoping for something worthwhile. Getting harder to stay with Sprint since I need world roaming capabilities and there is only one Blackberry on Sprint that fits the bill.

Also I just read a quote from Verizon that there iPhone deal is NOT EXCLUSIVE. So I guess Apple can give other people some iPhone love if they choose to.
    01-12-11 02:21 PM
    That has to be a new Android World Phone. Because there are none of those yet that do CDMA and have slot for a SIMM card for travel.
    01-12-11 02:33 PM
    Epic, Style and Evo-Damn girl save some for the rest of us. Your hogging all the good stuff lol. Pretty impressive collection.
    I only use one at a time. So it doesn't really count. Lol.
    01-12-11 02:36 PM
    I think I will try to get a new ninja zx10r then. I will tell my wife it doesnt count as I can only ride one at a time lol. Wish me luck
    01-12-11 02:42 PM
    my guess would be either a wimax Sprint Iphone, or a wimax enabled torch or Style, or any blackberry with 4G first. i also think it would be wimax BB playbook.
    01-12-11 02:48 PM
    My guess? They're re-re-releasing the Curve but this time it'll be the Sprint Curve 3G -facepalm 3.0-edition! That's about the only phone they keep releasing rather than giving us decent ones.
    01-12-11 02:58 PM
    I'm hoping for either the iPhone or the Torch. I don't think it will be either of those but I'm hoping!
    01-12-11 04:05 PM
    my guess would be either a wimax Sprint Iphone, or a wimax enabled torch or Style, or any blackberry with 4G first. i also think it would be wimax BB playbook.
    They already announced a wimax Playbook so why would they have another conference about it?
    01-12-11 04:06 PM
    Well Verizon has the iPhone now so they have no interest in a Storm 3....... No Im not saying tthis is correct but a wild wild guess lol
    01-12-11 04:09 PM
    Im thinking its a Sprint-Tmoble merge LTE is are future.
    01-12-11 04:17 PM
    i am imagining it is the announcement of the new windows mobile phones.
    01-12-11 04:30 PM
    I think I will try to get a new ninja zx10r then. I will tell my wife it doesnt count as I can only ride one at a time lol. Wish me luck
    The difference here is I don't have to ask anybody when I want to buy anything.
    01-12-11 06:15 PM
168 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD