Hi,

will beats dr.dre working on 9780?

i tried the headphone solo one working with my torch and old 9700,but not working for new 9700 white...

any suggestion?...

Thanks
    01-10-11 08:34 AM
    I have same issue on my Torch. I have the Power Beats and the phone answer feature does not work. I would love to hear if anyone has a resolution to this problem.
    01-10-11 01:15 PM
    beats by dre dont work for bolds it says it on the beatsbydre box
    01-10-11 02:48 PM
    I currently have the Solo HD with control talk and the HeartBeats (Lady Gaga Dre' Beats) they both work. My husband uses his on his 9780. With my Solo I can also hear my phone calls.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-11 10:19 PM
    iPod headphones dont work either..... Some ppl seem to say they are using theirs fine but neither my Dre Beats Solo's nor my iPod headphones work..... Arghhhhh
    01-12-11 07:38 PM
    #Bump

I'm having the same problem with my iBeats + Torch. I know that this is the 9780 forum, and I already posted in a threat on the same topic in the 9800 forum, but hopefully someone on either forum can come up with a single solution to fix this issue.
    01-14-11 03:19 PM
    yea it says right on the box that the talk feature wont work with blackberry and will only work with the iphone.
    01-14-11 06:27 PM
    I currently have the Solo HD with control talk and the HeartBeats (Lady Gaga Dre' Beats) they both work. My husband uses his on his 9780. With my Solo I can also hear my phone calls.

I just talk with one of blackberry expert,and they said that the device with imei xxxxxx.03.xxxxxx.x, the location where the blackberry made is 03 or mexico,this headphones will work, can you help me to check what is your imei location code,is it 03?and what made is it from the back side,if yes,i must looking for the phone with imei 03 or mexico one...
    Last edited by riowinata; 01-17-11 at 08:42 AM.
    01-17-11 07:36 AM
    I have the dre ibeats and it says on the box that it works with blackberries.. I have a torch and I haven't had any luck with them... Does anyone know if this could be an OS issue?

01-22-11 10:07 AM
    Beats Tour with Control Talk not working with my 9780.

Edit: I'm an *****. It does with limited Control Talk functionality.
    Last edited by runlsd; 02-27-11 at 08:55 PM.
    01-23-11 11:31 PM
    my friends beats by dre head phones don't work on my 9700 bold, but work perfectly fine on his iphone 4
    01-23-11 11:42 PM
    I have the beats solo hd and a 9780 and it takes me some time to get it to work with it. I usually have to plug/unplug them to get em to work!
    02-03-11 03:47 PM
    beats website teaches you how to get it to work. You plug the headphone in and then you press any one of the buttons. then it will recognize the headphone . I think only 9700 has this problem
    02-10-11 06:25 AM
    I found how to make the beats work with the blackberry 9780... I had nothing to do so I decided to search on my own.. You have to support the right button in the top of the blackberry at the same time you have to support the round button of the beats.. You keep on supporting those buttons for 2-5 seconds and it will normaly work . I don't know if you get it.. I'm French so I haven't got a good english ^^. Hope it will help you all.
    02-20-11 10:18 AM
    I found how to make the beats work with the blackberry 9780... I had nothing to do so I decided to search on my own.. You have to support the right button in the top of the blackberry at the same time you have to support the round button of the beats.. You keep on supporting those buttons for 2-5 seconds and it will normaly work . I don't know if you get it.. I'm French so I haven't got a good english ^^. Hope it will help you all.
    Hi,

i just tried it today,it works for blackberry 9700,9780,and 9000...

Thanks
    02-23-11 09:02 AM
    So just to be clear using this method, can you get all the functions on the dr dre beats working i.e. taking calls, skipping tracks and volume etc.

I'm really desparate to get a decent set of earbuds that can do all those things on a blackberry 9780 and so far no answers - can you help?
    Regards
    Andy
    02-27-11 01:13 PM
    So just to be clear using this method, can you get all the functions on the dr dre beats working i.e. taking calls, skipping tracks and volume etc.

I'm really desparate to get a decent set of earbuds that can do all those things on a blackberry 9780 and so far no answers - can you help?
    Regards
    Andy
    That method doesn't do anything different from pressing the play/pause button on Beats Tour to activate the headset. Here's what I've found so far:

- Volume buttons = do not work
    - Play/Pause/Answer button = does not work
    - Earphones themselves = work but need to be activated with the play/pause button

If you want full remote functionality, do not get these.
    02-27-11 09:00 PM
    I use Dr.Dre Beat Tour with Talk Control with my BlackBerry Storm.

Pause/Play/Answer = Works.
    Volume/Fast Forward/Skip track = Doesnt work as stated.
    02-27-11 09:30 PM
    My Beats is doing fine. Using it right now as I'm typing this.
    02-28-11 09:25 AM
    Hello

i got them to work with my torch, plug them in. make a call, then click the icon on teh screen that has the headset logo in the upper left box of the 4 boxes on the bottom. looks like a headset.
    02-14-12 11:08 AM
    waiting for my tours arrive now Im scared the control talk wont work with my phone
    02-14-12 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD