Well I did it! Couldn't wait a day longer for Blue & Orange to pick up the 9780, so today I sold the iPhone 4 and ordered myself a shiny new 9700 from AT&T's website.

Really wanted to check out the 9800 but, after spending 30-40 minutes or so toying with one in my local AT&T store, I just couldn't bring myself to do it..
    So (fingers crossed) my brand spanky new 9700 should be here tomorrow morning!
    Even though ive had one before, I couldn't end my trial run with the iPhone 4 fast enough and get myself another bold 9700!

So there is my #FF rant! Ha!
    Have a great weekend everyone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-11 11:49 PM
    Wow, don't here that story too often. Gonna grab the playbook too?

01-07-11 11:59 PM
    Welcome back!
    01-08-11 12:03 AM
    ...haven't touched my iPhone 4 in months.

Welcome Back!

01-08-11 12:34 AM
    Sold my iPhone4 as well. Gladly moved to the 9700. Welcome back!!
    01-08-11 12:44 AM
    Gave my iphone to my wife.
    Now I'm sportin' the 9780.
    She said I could get a PlayBook for my birthday in March
    01-08-11 12:58 AM
    Wow, don't here that story too often. Gonna grab the playbook too?

Haven't thought a whole lot about that yet. All the while I think the PlayBook Looks cool and all, I just don't currently have too much use for a "tablet style device". A few members of my family have the notorious iPad and I have spent a good bit of time with my fingers on one of them and I have to be honest, it seems very sturdy and powerful for what it is. That being said, I am going to have to have a serious change of heart to spend the extra cabbage on a tablet and decide to pick it up every time I need to surf or punch out an email (that I would not already have shot out with the BB) over my mac book pro. It just seems to me like something I really don't have a need for at this point. If I were to start doing more traveling, then that would be a different story.. But anywhoo, Enough rambling from me.

Counting the hours until my 9700 hits the doorstep!!!
    01-08-11 01:06 AM
    Haven't thought a whole lot about that yet. All the while I think the PlayBook Looks cool and all, I just don't currently have too much use for a "tablet style device". A few members of my family have the notorious iPad and I have spent a good bit of time with my fingers on one of them and I have to be honest, it seems very sturdy and powerful for what it is. That being said, I am going to have to have a serious change of heart to spend the extra cabbage on a tablet and decide to pick it up every time I need to surf or punch out an email (that I would not already have shot out with the BB) over my mac book pro. It just seems to me like something I really don't have a need for at this point. If I were to start doing more traveling, then that would be a different story.. But anywhoo, Enough rambling from me.

I know that feeling of excitement, how it feels to wait for something to arrive

01-08-11 01:21 AM
    I'm curios, why didn't you try an android phone instead of rushing back to the 9700?

01-08-11 01:36 AM

MasterDeath was being sarcastic, but I like how you answered it.
    01-08-11 01:56 AM
    Excellent choice Welcome back.

BTW, AT&T is releasing the Bold 9780 very soon.

-----------------------------------------------

http://blackberry.com/us/en/buy-bold.html

"Choose a carrier or vendor"

Models available from AT&T:
    BlackBerry� Bold™ 9780, BlackBerry� Bold™ 9700, BlackBerry� Bold™ 9000

Call to buy now 1-888-333-6651"
    01-08-11 02:21 AM
    Why not try android for a bit?
    01-08-11 02:48 AM
    Welcome back!

9700 is the bees-knees IMO, even still!

Love this phone and I see more and more people giving up their iPhone4.

Waits for it....

01-08-11 07:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD